Chapter 18

Today is prom and u are really nervous. Dave still hasn't asked u. U thought by now he would. Abby got asked by John last week he asked her after the party. Willow got asked by Bro yesterday he asked her by doing her.... Ya

Well u still have today don't freak. Anyway. Today is Friday. U wake up with a groan and stretch. U look on the bed and see Dave is gone. U walk over to ur closest and look for something to wear. U grab shirt that was almost a crop top that had Mickey mouse on it with black pants. U put it on and walked to the bathroom and put on ur makeup and brushed ur hair and teeth.

U walk down stairs after putting on ur black converse. When u reached the last step u heard soft music from the kitchen. U walked in and seen no one there. U raise a brow and walked over to the music. The music was coming from a cabinet and was playing music u would hear at a fancy restaurant. U raise a brow and finally find it in the cup cabinet under a cup. U roll ur eyes and stop the music from UR phone. U grab a granola bar and decided to look for Dave.

Ok u have been looking for 29 minutes and he is no where in the house. Why would he leave with out u? Little bitch. U will get him back. U look at the time on the stove and see it already 8:00. 'I have 20 minutes!' U run out and see the car gone and growl. U run back inside and grab ur skateboard and skate really fast down the street.

~~TIME SKIP~~

U make it to Math just in time and see Abby sitting in the corner. U walk over to her putting ur skateboard in ur bag. U sit down and see looks at u and raises a brow "U ok doll?" she whispered. U shake ur head and look at her "have u seen Dave he wasn't at the house this morning and I looked everywhere"

She frowns and shakes her head and u groan quietly. U look back at the teacher and she is talking about crap. "What's ur next class u have with him?" She asks and u look back at her "art after lunch" she frowns "O well have u tried texting him" u facepalmed. No u haven't.

U took out your phone and went to Dave

U: where are u

No answer

U: hello?
U: Dave
U: where are uuuu
U: answer
U: I will break up with u
U: im not actually^
U: where were u this morning
U: welp
U: text me when u can
U: love u

U sigh and look back at the teacher and think 'where could he be'

~~TIME SKIP~~

Right now its lunch and u are at your locker. U shove ur bag into your locker and grab ur lunch. Which was an AJ. Yass bish. U don't usually eat at lunch cause u aren't hungry.

As u walk down the hall u can see a few rose petals here and there and a few screams and yelling. U raise a brow and see Abby running to u from the end of the hall. "We have to go" Abby says dragging u in the way of the yelling. "What why?" u said yelling over a few people. "Come on"

U got really close to the screaming and seen a lot more pedals. She start to take u down the starts and seen a bright light, U were so confused. When u reached the bottom step U look up and see everyone staring at u. U blush and Abby walks into the crowd. It looks like the whole school is here. Dam. U went to follow her but the crowd pointed down to the roses were going.

U gulped and started to slowly walk down the rose pedals. U seen people with blank signs. U raise a brow and u get to the end of the rose pedals. U don't know what to do and the crowd starts to open up. U see someone with a red tux and black suspenders and a black bow step out. U slowly make ur eyes to the person's face. Ur eyes meet with the familiar shades and u smile. Dave.

He walks over you with a bundle of flowers and a stuffed animal bear. U smile and the people with the blank signs turned them over and they said 'P-R-O-M-?' u smiled and Dave handed u the flowers and bear and u wrapped ur arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around ur waist. U hid ur face in his neck and smiled.