Chapter 4

Once you all waked out of the building, you see Willows white Pathfinder. Of course Karkat jumped in the front seat of the car and locked it. You roll you eyes as Mituna, Sollux, and Dave get in. You stand there for a moment

Willow gets out and goes to the  passenger side where you are. You thought she was going to put you on Dave but nope.

"Just sit on Karkat" she says as she pushes you on Karkat making you sitting on his lap facing him. Karkat blushed so hard you thought he was going to explode. As you were about to get off him Willow shut the door and ran so fast to the other side and climbed in and started and gunned it.

"WILLOW" you said as you attempted to hit her but Karkat held your hands down. "IM GONNA I STRANGLED YOU SO H-"

"(Y/N) YOU NEED TO CHILL WE WILL BE THERE IN LIKE 25 MINS IM NOT THAT BAD IM I?" Karkat said with puppy dog eyes.

"Aww no" you hug him. You sit forward and wait until the beach

You got off Karkat lap and sat in front of him with your head facing the dashboard. You started banging your head on the dashboard which caused you a headache so you laid your head back on Karkat lap and turned the music on to a radio station then looked out and you were at the beach grounds! Willow parked and you stepped out with Karkat.

"Thanks Karkitty!" You say and he growled at the name. You giggled and ran to a spot on the beach. Dave came up behind you brushing his body against your back
You blushed hard and walked over to a place where it was flat. No one was really here besides one family which is far away. You put the towel down and sat on it. Willow came up behind you and sat next to you.

~~TIME SKIP after everyone showed up~~
You took off your shirt which showed you red bikini. Cronus came up to you but before he can say anything you pulled his shirt to you face and said "say anything about my ass and I will kill you" he smirked

You walked to the water and jumped in. You popped your head back up to see Dave in front of you. You screamed and splashed water in him face "god damn it Dave you scare-" he cut you off by splashing water in your face. You splashed back and forth until you tackled him under water. You came back up and looked at him. His glasses fell off. His eyes are red. What? Awesome! Dave stared freaking out you felt something by your foot so you swam down and picked them up and took your glasses off and put on his.

"I'm Strider I like my sick beats and AJ" you crossed your arms and did a kissy face. Dave grabbed your glasses and put them on. "I'm (L/N) I like (favorite thing to do) and (F/D)" you rolled your eyes and took Dave's face "your eyes are beautiful" Dave blushed and leaned in and kiss you. You were shocked but kissed back. "Ok sucker faces time to set the fire up" willow says you blushed and you got out with Dave.