Chapter 7

You woke up in Dave's chest again for the second night. You snuggled into his chest and took in a breath. He smelt like apple juice and.... Doritos? Huh. Weird.

Anyway you got out of his grasp and sat on the floor looking at Sollux who was looking at you. "What?" You say

"Nothiing" he says as he stands up and stretches. You get up and go outside with Sollux to see Tavros and Gamzee are awake. You sit down next to Tavros. "... Uhh.. G-Good morning... Umm,,,,, (Y/N)."

"Good morning tav" you say as you stretch.

~~TIME SKIP~~

After everyone woke up you all decided to leave because you where all so tired. Because Willow took you, Dave, Karkat, Mituna, and Sollux you all got in the car. Karkat let you and Dave sit in the front because you guys are now dating.

You sat on Daves lap facing him. You put your head on his shoulder and looked at Karkat. He was looking out the window, so u poked his face. He growled and kept looking out the window, you didn't like that. You kept poking his face. He didn't do anything so you stopped.

You turned around so you where facing the front and you turned on the radio. After a while a song came on the you really like.

"I found my self dreaming,
in silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie,
That every broken heart knows.
We were walking on moonlight,
You pulled me close.
Split second and you disappeared,
And then I was all alone.
Woke up in tears, you by my side,
Breath of relief, and I realize....
No I'm not promise tomorrow..
So I'm gonna love you.
Like I'm gonna lose you.
I'm gonna hold you.
Like im saying goodbye.
Wherever were standing.
I won't take you for granted.
Cause we'll never know when.
When we'll run out of time.
So I'm gonna love you.
Like I'm gonna lose you.
I'm gonna love you.
Like I'm gonna lose you." You sang with Megan.

"In a blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know,
So I'll kiss you longer baby,
Any chance that I get,
I'll make the most of the minutes,
And love with no regrets.
Let's take our time,
To say what we want.
Use what we got,
Before it's all gone.
Cause no we're not promise tomorrow." Dave sang with John. Dave isn't really a bad singer. You could probably melt into his voice. You leaned your head on his chest and looked out the window to see we are at the apartment.

You and Dave got out and waved to Willow. "Thanks for the ride" you say as you walk in and walked to the elevator and pressed up.

"So got any siblings, besides Dirk?" You ask.

"No well it's complicated" he answers as the door opens and you both walk in and he presses 3.

"Oh cool."

"Ya he is probably up stairs, if he's not sucking dick"

"Ok? So lets go to your place" You said. He looked at you like you were crazy

"No"

"But why?" You ask as you both step out of the elevator and walk to both your doors

"Because I have to clean up and shit"

"...." You knocked on his door and Dave grabbed u and opened your door but it was to late. The door opened and you seen Dirk. "Hello Dirk" you waved and he smirked. Dave set u down and sighed

"Finally brought me a girl, lil man?" He says as he puts an arm around you.

"Ha-ha no she's my girlfriend dip shit" Dave answers as he takes your arm and walks inside. You both walk up stairs to his room.

His place isn't that bad a few weird Nicki Minaj dolls here and there. You got into his room and sat on his bed. He put on a movie you couldn't see. He layed down and you layed on his chest.

The movie that was playing was Annabelle. You looked at Dave and he shrugged. "Eghhhh...."
He rolls his eyes

The movie went on mostly you jumping at the jump scares. You felt kinda tired and you closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.