Chapter 2

Sandy's POV*

1/9-13

It feels weird, writing in a book about how I feel. But I guess I got no other opinion, right?

So, I guess the days' just comes and goes sometimes. I'm still depressed, really much too! But I'm getting a little better every day! I still can't eat without feeling sick, but they keep telling me my metabolism is going to get faster after a while. I'm afraid of getting fat, so I try to stand as much as possible, but they don't notice that. It's kinda a normal thing to stand up straight.

I'm a little lost without Harry, and I feel my chest sting every time I hear some of the girls discussing his hair, or muscles. I just wish we could meet now, but I'll have to wait! I gotta do that! And when we does, I want him to see that I'm getting better, not just mentally.

115 days to go!<3

***

I putted the pen down sighing, and closed the book. It was taken from my sight by one of the ladies here, and I looked up. I sat in the group room, surrounded by the other people who was here. Sarah sat beside me, frowning really hard. 

I rested my head against the table, and listened to the sound that was around me. The sound from pens that wrote down on paper, sighing from all different people, how someone tapped their fingers against the table.

I felt a familiar pain in my chest, growing larger by seconds. My breath got stuck in my throat, and I felt the panic slowly creep onto me. I started to sweat, and I just wanted to run from here, to calm down.

I moved my head up, away from the table, and placed my hands on it instead. I held my hands tightly together, and saw how my knuckles turned paler and paler, until they were all white.

"Sandy?" Sarah said concerned, and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, opened my mouth, but no words got out. "Shh, calm down!" She whispered, and hugged me. I relaxed a little in her embrace, and felt the feeling slowly disappear again. "You just had a anxiety attack." She mumbled. 

"What happened here?" A small woman said from behind us. We pulled apart, and looked at her.

"Anxiety attack." Sarah said when she realised I still wasn't able to talk.

"Have you calmed down, sweetie?" The lady said nicely, frowning. I nodded fast, and took a deep breath. "Good!" She said, and walked over to the other side of the room.

"It's okay, just breath, okay?" Sarah said and patted my back.

"Okay..." I breathed out, and shook my head.

******************************

"Sandy?" Sarah said. "This is Jenna!" I looked up, and was greeted by a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Hi." I smiled weak. She smiled back, forcing it as much as I did.

"Jenna got orthorexia nervosa." Sarah whispered. I looked at her confused, and she rolled her eyes. "I'll explain that when she's not here!" She mumbled. I nodded a little, and looked back at Jenna. 

She was tall, really tall, and thin. I could see her ribs through the tank top she wore, and her collor bones was was sticking out. But she was extremely muscular anyway, it looked like she worked out every day! She had baggy jeans on, that probably fitted six months ago.

"Isn't you Sandy, the girl that Harry Styles dates?" She asked shocked. 

"Guilty..." I mumbled, and blinked a few times to not start crying right there. She embraced me in a tight hug.