Chapter 17

Harry's POV*

"Louis, do you have to talk with me?" 

"You don't want to speak with me?"

"I'm driving!" 

"Fine, blame it on that!"

I could practically hear the sarcasm in his voice when he said that, and imagine how he would roll his eyes. But it was true, I couldn't really speak on the phone, I was driving. But then again, I don't think he listened when I said that either.

"You know I would like to talk to you-"

"But Sandy is more important. Yeah, I know." He chuckled on the other line. "But bear this in mind, I'm your best man at your wedding!"

"My what?" I choked out, almost pulling the car from the road from shock. "I didn't... I mean, I don't..."

"I know, mate! I'm just joking around." 

"You better be, none of us is ready for marriage." I mumbled, and looked out at the road in front of me. It wasn't so different from last time I had been driving here, it was a tiny bit darker, and it wasn't much leaves on the trees. And the few that still was hanging onto them was colorfully red or orange. 

"Calm it mate, jeez. What crawled into your pants and died?" 

"I'm sorry." I muttered, and tapped on the backside of my phone with a finger.

"Are you nervous or something?" He laughed out unsure. "I mean, what's it to worry about?" 

"I don't know, Louis. I honestly don't know."

"You're such a love-struck puppy, dude." 

"Deal with it!" I laughed out. The trees passed by as I drove, and everything just looked as a mess. "Okay, I've got to go. I'm there." I mumbled as I turned the car so I was driving on the small way up to the big house. 

"Don't get killed!" 

"I'll try."

"And hug her from me!" 

"I will Louis."

"And tell her I love her!" 

"Bye Louis."

"But-"

"I've really got to go, I'm there!"

"Fine. Bye." He huffed jokingly. I rolled my eyes as he ended the call, knowing he was probably laughing right in this moment anyway.

The house looked exactly as it did the last time I was here, and the surrounding nature wasn't much different either, despite the fact that it was leaves everywhere, all in bright colors. Inside the house, I could see that the lights were on, and the back of Sandy's head through the window. Smiling, I got out from the car. I locked it behind me, before I started to make my way to the house, with my hands in my pockets. The grass I was walking on was frosted and each step I made made it crunch under me. When I was standing by the door I was unsure of what I should do. I mean do you knock? Or just walks in? 

I didn't even managed to raise my hand to knock, before it flung open, and arms were wrapped round my torso. Sobs were heard from below, and it took a moment before I realized who it was. My arms automatically wrapped around the small frame, and I buried my face into her hair. Giggles could be heard from inside the house, something that made me smile foolishly. My right hand moved up to her hair, and I started to move it through it. 

"You hair is longer." I stated quietly. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck and I felt how a few tears rolled onto my skin. 

"Yeah, hair grows." She giggled. I looked behind her, and saw a small girl standing there with a smile on her face, looking at me and Sandy where we was standing. Sandy released her grip of me, and I did as well. She took my hand in her, and brought me with her into the house. She looked at the girl, and smiled at her warmly. "Harry, this is Sarah."

"I was just leaving." The girl, Sarah, mumbled, and started to walk away. 

"Get your bag!" Sandy exclaimed to her, and got a laugh in return. I couldn't help but laugh myself, knowing that they obviously was good friends by now. "She's really sweet, you know." 

"You're trying to set me up?" I raised my eyebrows at her. Her mouth formed a pout, and she shook her head quickly. 

"Niall and her." She mumbled. A grin formed on her lips as she obviously thought of her plan. She looked up at me, and smiled, before she hugged me once again. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too, baby girl." I sighed and rubbed her back smoothly. "You look so much better than before."

"I feel better." She mumbled. "I've gained a fair few pounds."

"And you've never been more beautiful."

"I bet." She whispered low.

"I wouldn't lie about such a thing, Sands."

****

Yeah, Idk if it's short, but I just said no to going to a concert here in Sweden, so yeah. I actually don't regret it so much, bc I've got graduation the day before, we're hopefully going on a trip, I need my money since mum and dad doesn't afford giving me money, and my class is far more important! Anyone who's gotten tickets for the Europe tour thou? ^^ Hope you have if you tried!

I passed 20000 reads, and you know what that means? TIME FOR AWKWARD MOMENTS! So, this all happened when I was working this summer, it was like my third day oh well. This guy comes in, stares at me, I drop food. You know, I'm smooth! I convinces myself I'll never see him again, then it turns out we have mutual friends... (: (: (((((((: Yeah, gotta love my luck and so... So now I have to buy food for my friend... Note to myself; don't bet about such things. On top of that, he recognized me (it was when I was going to see This Is Us with two friends) so yeah, my luck sucks. c: I'm slightly teased for this and so, an yeah, lot of blushing these past weeks.........

Here's the deal, this isn't the end! :D I want to write at least 10 more chapters to this story and so! :D And I'll try to not end it in a cliché way too. :D 8 votes on the last chapter, can we do it again? ^-^ 

Dedication to Lauren, because I hope she loves me! :P