Chapter 6

Sandy's POV*

"Okay, tell me everything!" Sarah said. It was 10 pm, everyone was on their rooms. We're not allowed to visit each other after ten, but they doesn't check the rooms either.

We sat on my bad, and I had my pillow in my lap, and had wrapped both my lygs and arms around it, and rested my chin on it. 

"My ex." I sighed. "He called Harry before, and asked where I was..." I mumbled. She frowned. "Hhe used to abuse me, and he tried to rape me eight seven months ago." 

"That little bastard!" She muttered. "Sorry continue!" I chuckled at her.

"Anyway, we were together last year, just for a few months. And a month after we became official, he started to abuse me." I sighed. 

"If I ever meet him, I swear to good-"

"Sarah?" I said confused. She shut her mouth closed.

"But..?"

"He was about to rape me, you know, last time the lads were in Australia. But Harry saved me." I smiled faint. "Short after that, we kissed." I smiled faint. She widened her eyes, and looked like she was about to scream.

***

"They won't hear you, San!" He whispered and stroke my bare leg. "Doesn't matter how much you're screaming!"

"Mf-f" I tried to yell. He laughed at my worthless try. He had tied my arms to the bed.

"This will be over before you know it, sweetness!"

I started to panic when he fiddled with my pants, trying to pull them down. I wiggled my legs as much I could. He took them off, and sat on my thighs to hold me still.

The tears poured out from my eyes when I realised what he was doing.

He started to lower his hand to my stomach, and they moved under my shirt. I shivered with the touch, wishing it was a dream.

He was going to rape me!

***

"I-it's not your fault." I whispered.

He looked me deep in my eyes, his eyes was watery, and started to lean closer to me. Before I could process it all, his lips was on mine. And, before I could hesitate, I kissed him back.

He hugged my waist, and brought me closer to him. I had my hands on his chest, and felt his heartbeat against them. Our lips continued to move against each other, and my stomach was overwhelmed by butterflies and sparks.

***

"Oh my god that's so cute!" She whined. "What happened then?" She almost yelled, quietly.

"Well, he ran away." I shrugged. "Then a few days after or so, Louis locked us into a car." I chuckled. She frowned at me. "To get us to talk to each other. And that ended up with us dating!" I smiled. She awed a little, and smiled big.

***

Louis drove of to, wherever we was going. He tried to start an conversation, but our answers was short. He sighed, and gave up his tries.

He stopped by the car, and fiddle with something on it. He got out, and walked over to the other side. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. Harry tried too, but it was locked as well. Louis closed the passenger door, and smirked at us.

"Louis?!" I yelled. He smirked to us, and walked away.

I felt a buzz in my pocket, and looked at it.