Chapter 15

Sandy's POV*  

I was beyond shocked when I was woken up by an excited Sarah, she was practically jumping out of her skin from excitement. He face had a big teeth smile, and her eyes was glowing, as much they could do. I on other hand, was laying confused in my bed, for another day at least, looking at her as if she had grown a second head, and chopped it off in front of me.

"You know what, I love you for making me follow you to Harry's!" Her eyes were literally showing how happy she was to get out from here.

"Yeah, well, go away. Let me sleep." I mumbled, and turned on my body. I covered my face with the cover, and shut my eyes closed again. I heard how Sarah walked around in the room, and felt how my cover was ripped of me. Surprised, I let out a squeal, feeling the cold air hit my legs.

"You, missy, have to go check the scale! It's the last one, remember?"

"How could I forgot?" I huffed at her, and rolled my eyes. "You've been nagging me about it for ages!"

"But yeah!" She smiled innocent. "We're actually going tomorrow, I'm hyped!"

"That wasn't how you were a month ago." I gave her a sly grin, watching as her cheeks turned red.

"Yeah, you know, I can't wait for Christmas." She mumbled. A soft shade of pink could be spotted on her cheeks, just before she turned her head from my view.

"Yeah, I don't think you're that excited for Christmas." I smiled sweetly, mentally squealing. "Please tell me this is about a certain Irish lad?"

"Sandy, he's famous." She groaned, and looked at me like I was stupid.

"So is Harry." I stated, and pointed a finger towards her. 

"And that doesn't-"

"Shut up, before I'm throwing my pillow at you." I muttered, and fell back on the bed.

"I didn't take you for the violent kinda girl." Sarah fake gasped, and placed her hand over her heart. "And it's a four years difference. It won't happen, missy." She placed her hands on her hip, and turned her chin to me.

"And that stopped Arnold Schwarzenegger?" She let out a sigh, making me grin again. "You're so cute."

"Seriously, get up. Otherwise, I'm getting Donna!" She pouted her lips, and turned to leave my room again, waving as she did. The door closed behind her as she left, which was like a signal for me to get up.

My suitcase was laying on the floor, by the bed, opened, and filled with my stuff. I threw it all in a pile yesterday, since I didn't have the urge to do anything. I had a breakdown yesterday, panic because I was going to face the world tomorrow. I didn't even want to think of what the magazines was writing about me in this very moment, since I knew it wouldn't be positive. 

I had, from order by Donna, tried on the clothes I brought, that was to big when I arrived a few months ago. Sarah was with me that time,  looking at me with wide eyes. The old jeans, that was a size 10, aka small, fitted again. When I packed to go here, they were way too loose over my legs and butt. Now it was like they were made for me again. Huge different, that I hopefully won't get the urge to change. I was more curvy again, and the shirts I owned was tight over my chest again. Ii had officially filled out, I was more healthy again.

****

"111 pounds, Sands." Donna mumbled with a faint smile on her lips. "That's great." She looked up at me when she had scribbled it down on the paper she had in front of her, frowning when she saw my facial expression. I was frowning when I looked at the numbers, feeling the insecurity grow inside of me. "Harry will be proud of you." 

"What?" My head snapped up to look at her when she said his name.

"I said, Harry will be proud over you. I talked to him yesterday, and he didn't know what to do with himself." She chuckled slightly, and shook her head while mumbling about 'young love', and how cute it was. Me myself, I couldn't stop smiling. "The poor lad is love sick, dear."

"He's not the only one." I mumbled, only to blush the second I realized I said that out loud. "I mean, you know...  Forget that."

"Yeah, of course. But for now, I think you should go finish your packing. He'll be here early, abround 9, 10-ish probably, since he's off tomorrow." She showed me out from the room, laughing at my blushing cheeks, telling me to stop redden.

But it was true, I was love sick. Especially now, when Christmas is getting closer and closer, and our 1-years anniversary, that hadn't crossed my mind until yesterday. I was never one to remember dates, and to be honest, I don't remember this either. Embarrassing, I know, but I'll have to find out somehow, even if it means that I'm going to embarrass myself.

***

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead." He grabbed my hips, and moved me so I sat directly on his lap, so I could see him. I held his neck with one hand, and followed the lines of one of his bird tattoos.

"Sandy, like I said, I really really like you..." Deep breathing, and he's heart kept beating fast. "And, I-I kinda wonders... If you would like to b-be my g-girlfriend..." He choked out. My finger stopped, right where the wing started, and I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He whispered softly, more confident this time. I sat there speechless, before my face lighted up in a smile.

"Yes!" I whispered back.

***

*Le cries* Because I'm a sucker for love T-T But I'm alone as well...

I read a few chapters from the beginning, and I'm just like 'wtf did I think while writing this?' xD I'll fix it, after I've edited IASH! :D I haven't had time, but I have to do it!

I passed 19000 reads on IASH, that's like, really really much. And I've got 430 votes :D I hope this story will get close to those numbers sometimes, but right now, my goals are 2000 reads, and 100 votes :D

I'm dedicating this chapter tooooooo CarrotsAndNandos1D, just because! :D

How many are reading this story, and is enjoying it so far? Anyone? ^-^ 

Comment maybe? Fan? Or vote? Your chose! ;D