Chapter 5

Sandy's POV*

"Sandy, sweetie!" Donna called from across the room. I snapped my head towards her, and frowned. "Can you come here for a moment?"

"Yeah, sure!" I gave Sarah a confused look. She mouthed 'go' to me, and pointed towards the direction of the door. 

I walked around all the people that sat in there, awfully quiet, and over to Donna. She had a frown on her face, and a looked at her pretty confused. "What's up?"

"You need to come here, darling!" She smiled concerned. 

"Did something happen?" I widened my eyes when she dragged me into her office.

"Yes, sweetie. Harry called, and something came up. And you have to talk to him, because I wasn't told the whole reason." I felt my stomach turn, and I hoped that he was okay. 

"Wait, I'm allowed to talk to him?" I asked confused. "It's not some kind of sick joke? Because it wouldn't be nice joking about these kind of stuff!" I stated.

"No, you have to talk to him!" She laughed at my reaction.

"Are he going to call?" I asked.

"No, you'll have to call him." She gave me a small smile, and pointed towards the phone. 

I walked up to it, and looked back at her unsure. She nodded, signaling that I could call him. I pressed in the familiar number that I had memorized a long time ago. I pressed the phone to my ear slowly, and listened to the signals. My stomach was mad, because I was soon going to hear his voice for the first time in 1 1/2 moths. 

"Hello?" I smiled instantly when I heard his raspy voice. The voice I've missed so much, even if I've heard it on the TV, and radio. It just wasn't the same thing as this.

"Harry!" I exclaimed happily.

"Hi, love!" He chuckled on the other side of the call. "How are you?"

"I'm getting better!" I said proudly. 

"That's great, sweetie!" I could see the smile that I heard was on his face in front of me. 

"Why did you want me to call?" I asked confused.

"We have some problems..." He sighed.

"What kind of problems?" I frowned.

"Dave..." He groaned. "He called me yesterday, and wanted me to tell him which rehab you're on."

"He knows?" I breathed.

"Not where you are." I sighed relieved. "But he told me he was going to tell the paps about this."

"Shit..." I cursed. "They would love that story..."

"Exactly." He sighed again. "Simon will help us if he do, but how?"

"I don't know, Haz..." I cried out quietly. "C-can't you tell them that I'm just away?"

"I did!" He murmured. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this!"

"It's not your fault, Haz." I whispered. "I would go through anything for you!" I smiled. "If he tells, why not say that it's true? Or will they find out where I am?"

"I don't think they would. It's not exactly so you can see it from the road." 

"True." I stated.