Chapter 10

Sandy's POV*

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dave said innocent, looking at my now red brother. Derek's hands were clenched, ready to punch him anytime.

"You know what I'm talking about! Whip that smirk from your face!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Step aside, I want to kiss my girlfriend goodbye." He smirked, looking at me. I stood behind Derek, holding the hem of his shirt tight so he wouldn't go over there and hit him to death.

"But I don't want you to kiss my sister you prick!" Derek shouted shouted back. "You hit her! You should be happy I haven't tried to kill you yet!" 

"You shouldn't say that." He smirked. "She loves me, no denying."

"She doesn't even know what love is." Derek released himself from my grip, leaving us while making his way down the street.

"Fuck him." Dave said, caressing my cheek with his hand. I flinched when his thumb brushed over my fresh mark. He added pressure, smiling proudly for himself.

"Dave." I said in a weak voice, trying to brush him off.

"Stop it!" He exclaimed, and took a firm grip off my face. A hand collided with my cheek again, making my head snap in the same direction as it went. "I want to see what I'm doing to you."

***

"Shit!" I cursed. I opened my eyes rapidly, my breath not once coming regular. I threw the sheet off me, looking down at my bare legs, then at Harry's Ramone shirt, that I had brought here. Looking at my nails, I started to drag them alone my skin, making me whimper quietly. 

Multiply punches were made towards my legs, leaving red trails when I removed my fist from the spot. Clenching my hand again, I threw another punch to the same spot, feeling a tear escape my eye left eye. 

I felt dirty, weak, disgusted by my memories; that never was going to disappear. I'll have to live with it; Imagine in my head how he would use me as a punching-bag, watching me as I desperately begged him to stop.

Digging my nails into my right arm, adding pressure until I felt them break the sensitive skin that was covered by scars, fading scars. I saw blood starting to drip from the marks my nails left, waking up my inner demon. 

I once again tore my skin open on my legs, watching it redden by seconds. The whole room started to blur and spin around, and I was unable to breath; my body didn't obey me, it betrayed me. Scratching more on my legs, pushing harder until I felt a sharp pain, followed by blood dripping down my leg, onto the bed.

I stumbled out from the warmth of the bed, feeling the whole room spin around me.  I took a few uneasy steps towards the door, before stopping in my tracks. I brought my left hand up, and pinched myself on my right arm, followed by scratching actions, making it bleed as well as the other arm. 

I once again made my way towards the door, taking a hold of the handle and pushing it open. Outside in the hall it was dark, and quiet. The only light source was in the end of it, coming from the room where the night-workers sat and talked casually, not aware what was happening.

Shaky I started to walk there, following the light, seeing how the blurring sight slowly disappeared from me. I once again scratched, this time under the shirt, on my stomach. I continued to walk, hearing their low chatter. They still wasn't aware of my state, or even that someone was walking around here.

I squeezed my eyes together when I reached to room, looking directly into the light. I heard a few gasps, and how a chair was pulled over the floor quickly. The room went blurry again, and it all started to spin. I wanted to cream, but I couldn't. Before I could fall, I felt a pair of arms around me, helping me to stand.