Chapter 8

Sandy's POV*

"My sweet little friend!" I sang out when I entered the living room.

"How did it went?" Sarah asked.

"I've gained 1 pound." I smiled faint.

"That's great, Sands!" She squealed. I sat down beside her, and sighed. "I know it's hard, but it's your way to recover." She mumbled. "Do it for Harry."

For Harry.

I does this for him, to make him happy. But why?

Why do something to please others?

Because you love him!

And that's it, I love him! That's why I felt my secure place at his house, with him, to go here and get better. For him to have it easier.

***

"You wasn't this small when I left! Have you been crying?" He said suddenly. I opened my eyes, and saw him frowning. He ran his hands over my hips, still frowning. His left hand ran up my spine, and he frowned even more. He looked at my collarbones, and ran his hand over my side, feeling my ribs. "I'm taking you too the hospital!" He said sternly.

"No, Harry, please no!"

"You look like you're about to faint, you obviously haven't even eaten this week. No buts, go get dressed!" He said seriously. I nodded a little, and got up from his lap. I looked at the floor the whole time I walked upstairs. "Be done in ten!"

***

"Sandy?" Sarah whispered.

"What?" I snapped out from my thoughts.

"You're crying?" She frowned.

"What?" I asked confused, and brought my hand up to my eye. I felt tear right belov it, and wiped it away with my finger. "I didn't notice." I mumbled.

"You okay?" She frowned. 

"Yeah." I smiled. I felt bad that she concerns so much, since she's in need for help too. But I've never really known what to say to help her. I've never been good at those things, since I haven't really had friends. "How did it go for you?" I looked at her. She smiled softly, indicating that it was something good she was about to tell me.

"4 pounds!" She said happily.

"I'm so happy for you!" I smiled. I got happy to see the smile on her lips, it seemed so real. 

"And you know what?" She smiled excited. I shook my head, looking at her. "It's only four months until Christmas!" I frowned, before realising that it's already 24th. 

"Oh god." I breathed, showing a smile. "What are you doing on Christmas?" I frowned. She shrugged, looking to the ground.

"I don't know, I'll probably just stay here or something." She mumbled.

"I could ask if you can come to us!" I suggested. She looked up, with wide eyes, sligthly shocked.

"No, I won't-"

"Sarah!" I cut her off. "Harry wouldn't mind, we're only celebrating with his family." I smiled. 

"I can't." She mumbled. "But thanks."

"You can't just stay here!" I frowned. "Alone..."

"There's more who's staying." She smiled. "I don't wanna destroy your and Harry's first meeting in so long."

"You wouldn't destroy anything!" I sighed.

"I'll stay, it's cool."  She smiled. "I swear!"

*****************************

Harry's POV*

***

"Hello?" I shouted when I walked through the door. "Sandy?" I frowned, expecting her to say hi. Nothing.

I slipped off my shoes, and started to walk up the stairs slowly, trying to not think of the worst.

"Yeah?" She shouted, her voice a bit lighter that usually.

"Where are you?" I asked. I wanted to hug her, after this crazy day.

"In the bathroom!" She called out.

"Oh..." I responded, and stopped outside the bathroom, where she were. "You sound like you're in pain." I leaned against the door, with my arm against my forehead.

"No-o I'm not." She said, stuttering a bit. I sighed quietly, feeling my eyes burn.

"What have you done?" I whispered, and closed my eyes to not start to cry. "Please let me in."

"But..."

"Please." I begged, desperate to see her.

"You don't want to see." She whispered, only so loud I could hear it, but really faint.

"Open." I demanded, and stepped away from the door. I heard her take a deep breath, before she unlocked the door for me. She opened it, and my breath got stuck when I saw her.

She didn't look at me, she just kept her gaze to the floor. It was bleeding from her thigh, from fresh cuts that just had been made. My breath got trapped, and I felt like someone just had shot me.

"Sands..." I choked out. "No..." I wrapped my arms around her, and sobbed into her neck. She just stood there, obviously ashamed, or feeling guilty, by this.

***

"Sands." I widened my eyes, looking up at a frowning Niall. He stood bent over where I laid in the couch, with a packet of skittles in his hand. 

"Harry?" He asked, looking at me like I was mad. "Nightmare?"

"Yeah..." I sighed, and sat up in the couch.

"Was it a dream?"

"A bad memory."  I sighed. 

"About Sandy?" He frowned again, and sat down beside me. He streched the skittles towards me, offering me to take a few. I shook my head, and he shrugged. 

"How did you knew it was about her?" I frowned.

"Because before you woke up, you shouted 'Sands'." He smiled faint.

"Oh..." I mumbled. I looked down at my hands, intertwining them with each other, imagine it was Sandy's hand instead of mine. 

"You looked pretty sad." He mumbled.

"Yeah..." I sighed. I hadn't told anyone about that incident, when I cathced her cutting. Not even my mum knew, because it didn't felt like it was fair to Sandy to tell her. Even if mum knows about all this, it's a memory only I and Sandy shares, not that it's a good memory...

**************************

This day... Seriously... Okay, so, it was this cute guy who ate where I work (wut) today, who kept looking at me O.o I'm such a loser, because I like ran into the kitchen xD Oh well... And my grandma and grandpa was here, say wuut?! That happens like never! D: And I just sat here like 'wtf is she sick or something?'

Okay, these flashbacks (Early throwback thursday lol) are from chapter 40 and 33 in IASH! ^-^ If you felt like it was something good to know! xD

Video on the side, because I fell in love with this song! ^-^ Don't jugde me! :P Because it's seriously a prefect son, and I just ohmigod can someone sing it for me? T-T

Dedication for my friend Lauren, because I felt like it! ^-^ :D :3 

Okay, because I love you guys! ^-^ 6 votes, then I'll fix a new chapter! Kay? Good! Peace out!