TWO: BE READY FOR CONSEQUENCES!

I quickly pick a dress for the evening and get changed in it. My dress for today is a white top and peach skirt with frill work. A peach bag to go with it and a silver chain with a small white locket.

"Fiona! Can you come here please?" I call for my supporter, holding my hair in my hands to find a way to style them today. It's a big fuss for the royal females to decide how to style their hair everyday. "I need suggestions for my hair!"

"Ally? You called for me? Shall I call the stylist in to help with your hair?" Fiona asks me as she brings a tray of jewellery and places it on my bed. "These are sent by Sir Andrew. He has asked you to wear this for tonight." A smile widens on my face. Andrew is like my Santa Claus. He never forgets to get me a gift whenever he comes around to see me. He used to get chocolates for us when we were small. Fond memories!

"Fiona. Shall I wear this for today or shall I change?" I ask her, trying to distract my thoughts.

"This is one of your best get-up and my personal favourite for you. You should wear this." Fiona is just not my assistant, but also my very close friend.

I get ready with my hair left down straight without much over-do. I let out a deep sigh, finally set to join my friends down in the lawn for lunch. I look at Fiona and smile, leaving her alone in the room as I move out of the door. I walk downstairs and as I'm about to join them, father stops me and asks me to accompany him to his room. "What is it father?"

"Ally. Meet Erik Charles. His father has a chain of hotels which are famous as king hotels and resorts. Erik helps his father with the business and is very well to do." Father says. I just know why I'm being introduced to this daddy's boy.

"Nice to meet you Eric." I greet with a fake smile and shake hands with him.

"Same here. So tell me something about you." Eric says with a very sophisticated posture and voice.

"Umm. Well there's nothing much to  know about me. I love painting and reading books. I have no interest in joining father's business. I am actually planning to go for a course in arts and pursue my career as a painter." I can clearly see the disappointment on Eric's face. Kids like us are not supposed to think about plans which are considered to be very 'lowly' and the ones which are opted by the lower classes. We just need to act as successors to our parents' business empire or go for a self-business.

"I see. Well if you'll please excuse me. I need to have some important discussion with father regarding work. Nice to meet you sir. You too Ms. Ally." Eric says, forcing a smile on his face.

"Same here. See you around." I say and wave him out of father's room.

"Ally. Why are you always behaving like a very unorganized girl around every other important boy? You'll not find any boy if you continue with that attitude. Mind you." Father says with a frown.

"Father. I don't need any of those kind of boys. I am not made for these things. I can't act to be a perfect daughter to a perfect businessman and a very famous fashion designer. I don't need all this. I just want a life like all other 'normal' kids of my age have. I want to face all difficulties and do something for myself instead of pretending in front of others as if we are a happy family. Because let's admit it. We are not one happy family. Mother doesn't even look at you, she doesn't love you, neither do you. Shelly and I always think that we have got parents who only care about their work, reputation and money. Tell me honestly father. Are Shelly and me even a part of your life or is it only for your reputation and a way to keep your wealth constant? Do you have an answer to that." I have been trying to say this out for so long and now, I feel so good. For the first time, I said something which father or mother had decided for me to say.

"That's enough. You said too much to handle. Be ready for the consequences. Let this party get over and then I'll get back to you." Well, I'm already waiting for the consequences. Now I'm so used to it, that I don't give a piece of shit now.

ALLY'S VINTAGE STYLE DRESS IS PUT UP IN THE MEDIA. MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW. UNTIL NEXT TIME BEAUTIES ;)