SEVEN: I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!

"I honestly have nothing to wear for the party! What am I gonna do Al! We haven't shopped anything! Oh god!" Since the past half an hour, Shelly has been shouting that she's got nothing to wear and that she'll be looking stupid in front of the whole college on the first day itself.

"Calm down Shelly. You can wear any of your party dresses. Nobody has ever seen any of your dresses." I say, trying to calculate our monthly budget. "You're overthinking."

"No! I'm not! No way am I gonna wear my old dresses on the first day of my college!" Shelly shouts even louder. I put the ear plugs on to lessen the noise pollution.

"What is all the chaos about? Anything I can help with?" Laura seems to have returned from her boutique. "What is it Shelly?"

"I don't have any dress for today's party Ms. Millicent! What should I do?!" Shelly acts as if a small kid.

"First. Call me Laura. Second. I guess you're missing out the point that you're living with a fashion designer. I've already got dresses for both of you. I designed them specially for you two." Laura places two bags on my bed and removes a white romper. "This one is for you Shelly. I hope you like it."

"Woah! This is pretty! Thanks Laura!" Shelly hugs her, on which Laura winks, pulling back.

"This one's for you Ally." Laura pulls out a black and copper strapless jumpsuit from the other bag. "How's it? Try for the fitting and let me know." Laura starts walking out of the room, Shelly follows her and goes back in her room to change.

"Thanks Laura. It's so sweet of you!" I shout loud to make sure she hears me.

"Get changed and show me how pretty you two look." Laura shouts in reply.

We get changed and the dresses fit us so perfectly, as if just made for us. Indeed it is made only for us. Shelly looks really pretty in her white ramp-on. She looks really happy. "This is beautiful Laura! Thank you so much! I love it!" Shelly runs down stairs and pulls Laura into a tight hug.

"I'm glad you liked it. I've put in so much effort. I'm glad that it wasn't in vain." Laura pulls back and sees me in the jumpsuit she designed for me. It fitted me really well, curving my body at the perfect edges. And the neck is just pretty. Not very over-worked, but something which can definitely be called party-wear. In short. Its perfect. At-least for me.

"Wow! You look gorgeous Al! I swear all the boys of college will line up after you. I can bet on that!" Shelly says, raising her eyebrows in astonishment at my get up. "I'll do your make up in the evening. Okay?"

"I don't think I have any say in that. Will you listen to me even if I deny?" I say, folding my hands.

"Nah." Shelly waves her hand in the air, showing 'attitude'.

Just as I'm about to say something, my mobile beeps. I open my apple to see Suzanne's text.

<3 SUZANNE <3 : Hi. Will meet you at the main gate of college at 6:30 pm. Hope we can spend time together. See you.

ALLY <3 : Sure. I want you to meet my younger sis Shelly. See yaa xx

<3 SUZANNE <3 : xx

HI! I'VE ATTACHED SHELLY'S WHITE RAMP-ON AND ALLY'S JUMPSUIT IN THE MEDIA. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE.... LOVE...... LOVE..... <3