TWENTY: MISSION PROTECTION

Ally's POV

Morning Austin. I met your dad in the morning while jogging and I got to know that he's going for another business trip. So I thought it'll be the best opportunity to make sausages and sandwich for you. I even had to pay back for all the times you made me food when I was ill. I'll see you around. :)

I left this note stuck on the glass of milk and placed the tray on Austin's side table. It was pretty dangerous to transfer the food tray from one window to another but I successfully put it in Austin's room and climb back in my room for a hair wash without waking him up. 

After I come out of the bathroom wearing a black plain T-top with blue denim jeans, with towel wrapped around my head, containing every almost every strand of hair, I scream out very loud on seeing Austin in my room, resting his back on my bed, with stretched legs, browsing through my Netflix.

"What the fuck Austin?! You had me half dead here! GOD!" Austin laughs at me as I return a pout at him.

"Oh my god Ally. Your face was worth a view back there." He struggles to say being incapable of controlling your laughter.

"Chuck that. I've texted Jeremy and the others. We're going out for lunch. And we leave in 15 minutes. Coz it's a 1 and 1/2 hour drive to the Pizza Kitchen. You better get ready. And yes, we'll go by bike. Please." I give a him a pleading smile.

"You've started liking my bike it seems." Austin smirks and winks at me. "Okay then. It's my bike today. Soon you'll start liking me too." He unknowingly sends butterflies in my stomach again. I walk over to the mirror and untie my towel as I start brushing my semi-dried blonde hair to block his view to my red face.

"Oh please. I've already fallen for you!" I wink at him playfully. "You just never get my hint." I smirk and say in a flirty tone.

"Okay. That's new! Ally knows how to flirt too!" Austin raises an eyebrow in astonishment. "I'm impressed." I just smile at him as he gets up from his bed and walks up just behind me making me feel his breath through my hair. BUTTERFLIES! "I'll see you down in 10 minutes. Bye beauty."

I just keep staring at him through my mirror until he moves out of the window. I exhale the breath which I had been holding unknowingly. This guy is making me addicted to him even more every time. A very absurd cause of death will be printed on my death certificate. Cause of Death: Austin McCartney's charm.

After about 20 minutes of blow-drying my hair and successfully tying it in a messy braid in the 4th attempt, I walk downstairs, shove my phone, house keys and my wallet in my sling bag. I grab the sling and just as I open the door, I see Austin standing there, who was just about to ring the bell and had frozen in that position. I bling at him expressionlessly and he does the same. He is wearing a white fitted T-Shirt with denim jeans and brown jacket. "Are we done with the silent staring?" Austin breaks the silence after a few minutes. "Let's leave then."

"Y-Yeah." I grab my sunglasses from my head and put them on as I sit down behind Austin, taking the helmet from him. "Let's go."

As estimated, we reach The Pizza Kitchen in an hour and 15 minutes and notice Jeremy and the others already seated in a corner seat. "Late much?" Suzanne asked with raised a eyebrow as Austin pulls out a chair for me and goes on to sit on the sofa just opposite to my chair. "So what are we having today?" He asks, browsing through the menu.

"Pizza. Duh." Suzanne and I just look at each other and roll our eyes and Jeremy's nonsensical reply.

"I meant- WHICH pizza are we having today? Jeremy." Austin looks over at him with a very sarcastic smile.

"I'd go for barbeque chicken pizza. All time favorite." Jeremy says without even having a need of looking into the menu.

"I'd go for the same. But with extra cheese." Jeremy gives me a high five on the choice of my pizza. "And oh! Peach iced tea too."

"Great. I'll go for 'spicy chipotle chicken'. Never tried it. Sounds nice though." Jason says. "Some lemonade go with it."

"I'll have a veg salad." Suzanne gets a glaring look from all of us on what she just said. She'll have salad. AND THAT TOO VEG! "What? I'm on a veg diet."

"Oh give me break. We're not here to eat some stupid salad which doesn't even include chicken." Jason says, as Suzanne huffs at his comment. "She'll have pasta. White sauce."

"That would do." Suzanne grins. Clearly Jason knows all about Suzanne's likes and dislikes. "And Mango crush."

"Okay so it's sorted. I'll have barbeque chicken too. And green apple soda." Austin says, closing the menu and speaking today on the table for the first time.

Now that we are all done with our food, we're just talking and laughing on the old hilarious events that happened in the school. I can't help but get cramps in my stomach due to my uncontrollable laughter. On noticing, I see Austin laughing hard too. He looks over at me staring at him and stops laughing, keeping the smile intact on his face. I could just keep looking at his face all day long. Our moment is broken by the waiter who gets us the bill, everyone's separate, as asked for. Just as I go on to grab my bill, Austin rests his hand on mine, preventing me from dragging the paper towards me. "I'll pay." He says.

"What? No way Austin. I'm capable of paying the bills myself." I say in protest but he just wraps his other hand around my wrist and pulls it away from the small paper. "Austin. Why do you want to pay? I can pay for myself."

"This is your first outdoor lunch with me. No arguments. Your treat is on me." Austin's words leave everyone on the table shocked, including me. "Okay. All dues settled? Let's leave then." Everyone gets up from their places as we head outside. Suzanne and Jason leave in his truck and Jeremy drives off on his bike. We start walking to the back side of the restaurant, where we parked Austin's bike. Just then, suddenly a huge black car drives through the main road, crashing my right arm, leaving it bleeding. "What the fuck!" I curse in anger. Austin turns over to me, holding my right arm and looking at the wound. The car stops after travelling a little further as Elena, Neil, Jim and Louis step out of the car.

"Oops. I'm so sorry Ally. Did I hurt you? I hope you don't mind. It was an accident." Elena says in a weird tone.

"What do you want? Why don't you leave me alone?" I ask her as my anger grows with every passing second.

"Revenge for what you did at the party. Austin shouted on Elena for the first time, and that's all because of you." Neil says, pointing out at me.

"You guys are impossible. I warned you not to be even close to Ally. You'll pay for it." Austin pushes me behind him as he walks up to the boys and knocks Neil down with a punch on his face. Jim and Louis prepare for a fight as Elena gets back in the car with Neil. Just as Austin swings his hand to punch Jim, I grab his arm and prevent him from hurting anyone any further. "Austin! Stop! It's no use fighting over it." Austin turns over to me in a confused look. 

"What do you mean Ally? You're bleeding badly because of these morons! Someone has to pay back right?" Austin puts his hand on my shoulders and gazes into my eyes as if trying to study them. We hear the car drive off. Austin turns around as we notice that the four of them have left already. "Such cowards!"

"Austin. Let's just go home." I tangle my fingers with his as we walk our way to the parking area. 

"You sure you're fine?"

"Yes Austin. It's getting pretty cold. Can we just leave?"

Austin removes his jacket and puts it over my shoulders before sitting on the bike. I just smile at that and sit behind him as we leave the area and touch the main road.

"Thanks for the treat today."

"Anything for you sweet." Thank god he can't see the rising blush on my face. I wrap my arms around Austin's waist and place me left cheek on his back. I can feel his body getting tensed up on my action, but I just smile and close my eyes. To sum up all the events from today, I had so much fun and today was amazing.

I don't have anything much to say. Just that Ally's dress is up in media. Go check it out. Until next time!! xx