EIGHTEEN: NOT INTERESTED.

"Yeah I've heard about Gabby's 18th birthday party coming up the day after tomorrow." Suzanne says sipping on her lemonade. Suzanne, Jason, Jeremy and I have driven down to a cafe after I was finished with my working hours. We're deciding about the same party that Austin told me about and honestly, I'm NOT INTERESTED AT ALL.

 "He is the son of one of the top 5 richest businessmen of Strasbourg. It'll be a great bash! Drinks, smoke, body shots, everything! Full on partying. You'll get to see everyone's true colors in the party. You don't wanna miss this opportunity. Trust me." Jason unwraps his sub and takes a bite after completing.

"I'm not interested in seeing anyone's 'true colors'." I sip my mango juice before saying. "I'd rather sit home and watch Pretty Little Liars."

"Oh come on. Don't act like a nerd! You're coming to the party and that's it!" Jeremy points his finger to make his point clear. "No more discussion on this."

"But-" I am not permitted to speak further.

"You don't have any option." Suzanne interrupts.

"Fine whatever!" I sigh. 

"Good girl." Suzanne and Jason say together. I laugh at this and suddenly feel my phone beep, indicating a message in my inbox. 

Austin: Hey Al. I hope you are coming for the party. Coz you've got no option. You'll HAVE to come for the party.

 Another compulsion. What life! 

Me: Yes Austin. I'll be there. Everyone is literally forcing me to come. Including you. So yeah. See you around. *Sighs*

"He's become a good friend of your's it seems." Suzanne says. I recognize the teasing tone hidden in her voice and smirk. "Way to go girl."

"Oh shut up! You know it's just a friendly relation. Like you guys have with me. He's forcing me to the party just like you all are. What's the big thing in that?" I take another sip of my mango drink.

"The big big thing is that he is friends with a GIRL. He doesn't BEFRIEND a girl. He meets girls at night and the next morning, avoids them like he doesn't even know them. That is a damn big deal." Suzanne is making an issue out of nothing. But on second thought, if he doesn't talk to girls at all, then, am I the first girl as Austin's friend? Another mystery. I'll die of this one day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Look. I'm telling you for the millionth time. I'm not interested in going to the party. Why are we even shopping for the stupid party?" Shelly has forcefully got me to the city mall to buy clothes for tomorrow's party. "And even if we are going for the party, I don't find any need of buying new clothes for it. We have many other dresses to wear. Start saving money Shelly. We don't have money for buying new dresses for every party. It's high time you understand." Shelly doesn't seem to be paying attention on anything that I just said.

"Hey Ally." I turn around to see Maria standing there, holding about 5-6 dresses in her hand for trial. "You're coming for the party right?"

"Yes Maria. We are coming for the party. It'll be fun." Shelly smiles at Maria and Maria returns the same.

"Why do you guys want me to come along? You guys carry on." I whine in attempt of convincing Shelly. But, in vain.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After 2 hours of time waste, Shelly and I returned empty-handed. We reached home about 15 minutes ago and now I'm searching for something to wear for the party without showing any interest in it. 

"Did you find any good dress Al? Or shall I help? I've got to search something for myself too." Austin's voice calls from the window as I turn around to see him leaning on my window. "I've got a good shirt for myself. White shirt with blue jeans and denim jacket. Perfect!"

"What is with your white clothes all the time?" I fold my hands and turn to face him. "You should wear something different for a change."

"It's just coincidence. I look smart in white. I've noticed that." Austin says very casually. "What's the problem if I wear white?"

"Oh shush. Enough of your white! I'll show you what to wear for tomorrow!" I shout and jump into his room, heading towards his wardrobe. I open it to see the slider door filled with photos of Austin and Lisa. "From childhood, till date. You've treasured all the memories. Austin. Lisa is a really nice girl. You need to make your big sis proud. All the elder ones just want their young siblings to be happy and live with pride. Trust me. I understand exactly how it feels to be the big one. You need to be safe for your sister. You'll see. She'll be so happy to see you happy and living a life full of colors."

"I know that Ally! You want to give me a good shirt for tomorrow or not?" He is as negligent about everything as Shelly. Same case with every other young sibling in every home. Ignorant. "Hello? Lost in your dreamland again."

"Oh no no. Just thinking about your ignorance towards everything. Just like Shelly." I browse through his closet as I say this.

"Whatever. I don't give a shit." I decide not to waste anymore energy after this stupid. Its unnecessary.

After about 10 minutes of short-listing some shirts and choosing the best 2 out of them, I place those shirts on the bed to choose the one out of the 2. Black? Or purple? Pink will look smart on Austin's built up body. But purple will enhance his figure. Hmm. Its so difficult to choose clothes for boys!

"Black! Please. That'll frame my body perfectly." He is so proud of his abs. Should be. He looks handsome in the framed body. I can't imagine a lean and puny Austin after seeing his image. "Thanks for the shirt Ally. Black pant or denim jeans?"

"Black pant!" We 2 say together and end up laughing. "Jinx!" Again together!
"To end with this." I stretch out my hands holding a leather jacket on the hanger. He gives me a teethy grin and holds the top of the hanger to his neck.
"This is perfect. Thanks Al." He pulls me into a hug and rests his chin on my shoulder. My eyes widen in astonishment just when se pulls away. "Hey. You haven't picked a dress for yourself too right? Let's go. Time to get your look decided for tomorrow." He jumps into my room, oblivious of the electric shock he sent down ny body as I follow him, trying to absorb his warmth.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"We have been deciding for your dress for the past half an hour. Why do you girls take so much time just to decide two cloth pieces to wear? You all are so weird." Austin has been on his phone for the past half an hour and denying all the tops and jeans I've shown him. And he is already fed up of helping me. Such a jerk! He just dozed off on my bed.

Finally after 2 hours, I've picked up a pink and white full sleeved top with a simple 'Pardon Moi' printed on it which I've decided to semi-tuck it into my black and white checks pants to match my top nicely. Black wedges accompanied by a chocolate brown lipstick with this will be perfect for tomorrow's party. By now, its 2:30 pm and Austin is still asleep. He didn't even turn out to be some help for the selection. Jerk! "Austin!" I shout in his ear and he wakes up in terror. I can't help but laugh. "Good morning lazy lump! Its 2:30. You're pretty late for lunch."

"Nice way to wake up a sleeping person Ally!" He walks back in his room, slams the window shut and dozes off again.Although he's a very lazy and messed up person, he has his own good things too. I can't help but smile at his innocence when he's asleep.

Not the best one in the world! I know! but please bear with it. You know I'm too packed with studies these days. Please please be a little more patient. Something great will be soon coming up. Neetika's promise! ;)

Ally's party dress in the media. Do not forget to check it out. One of my favourite pics of Niomi Smart. Until next time! xx