FOUR: WELCOME TO PARIS!

"Dear passengers, please tie your seat belts as we are about to land in Paris. Hope you had a good time travelling with France Airlines. We will be looking forward on serving you again. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay at Paris." The announcement woke me from my nap. Shelly was all ready with her seat belt on, really big smile lighting up her face, although she looks exhausted by the journey.

"You sleep a lot Ally! I hardly slept for half an hour in the last 11 hours." I just nod my head with an expression saying this-girl-will-never-grow-up. But I guess that's the best part of her. She lives her life at the fullest whenever she gets the opportunity! "fasten your seat belt fast!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

  Soon we completed our picked up our luggage and headed out of the airport. As we stepped out of the airport, the cool wind passes by our face, sending shivers. "Woah! Its cold here!" Shelly removes her jacket and puts it on. I do the same.

 "What did Uncle Ben inform about the hotel? Where are we staying?" Shelly asks, shivering due to the cold weather.

"He booked a room in the 'Paris House' for us. Its about half an hour from here." I check for the message on my apple, stating the confirmation of our suite. We stop a taxi and get into it. "Basically, I asked Uncle to book the room for two nights. So we have two days to search for a house at rent, a college for admission and a job for money. You understand what I'm saying right?"

"Totally. Don't worry about it. We will be fine. Trust me." Shelly puts her hand on my palm and convinces me with her words.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"This is the key of your suite and a free bottle of champagne on the completion of our hotel's 25th year." The receptionist said. "Your luggage has already been taken to the room."

"That's great. Thank you." Shelly says and we head towards the lift to reach our suite at the 15th floor."

"Thank you. Just leave the luggage here. Please close the door behind you." I take out some fresh clothes from the suitcase and head to the bathroom. "Shelly. I'm going to have a shower. You go for the bath after I return. okay?"

"No prob." Shelly says, her eyes glued on the phone. "But do it fast."

After 5 minutes, I come out of the shower, wearing denim shorts and a crop top, hair still tangled into a bun waiting for the brush to untie the knots. "Shelly. Go. I'm done here. Leave your phone alone for some while! We need to go and search for some good colleges and house at rent. We need to start today!" I head towards the intercom and dial the number of the reception. I ask them for some newspapers to search for some flats on rent.

"Woah Ally, You look amazing! You should wear this more often. This suits you more than those stupid outdated dresses." Shelly's eyes widen at my new look as she takes a towel and fresh clothes and marches for a shower. Just as she shuts the door after her, the door bell rings, indicating the arrival of the newspapers. I take the newspapers and starts searching for houses and colleges. With my laptop on beside the scattered newspapers, I wear my reading glasses and start searching for info on some colleges I found right now.

"Did you find some house where we can stay?" Shelly comes out of the showers, wearing black balloon shorts and a white top with shrug. She puts on some gloss and a golden chain to contrast with the attire. "I really want a good scenery outside the house. Like a beach, or the sunset. Anything. But it should be worth the view." I roll my eyes at her high demands.

"Right now I'm searching for colleges. We will search for houses near to our college so that we don't have issues on travelling. These are three colleges I found good enough. And the fees is also not very high. We can at-least pay the admission fee for half of this year from the money we have. And plus, I have my debit card with me too. I totally forgot about that." I go to the option saying 'steps for admission' where I learn about the documents to be submitted and payment options. "I guess I'll go to the nearby bank and deposit some cash in my account and then pay the fees by cheque. You see the list of the colleges and choose one that you find appropriate for us, till then, I'll get the money deposited.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It literally took me 1 hour to get the money deposited. It was almost next to impossible for the work to be done today. I reach back to the hotel and find Shelly fast asleep on the rocking sofa, headphones on. I walk towards her, remove the headphones, put a blanket over her and head towards the bed to clear the layer of newspaper, overlapping the soft bed. I shut the laptop down and keep it on the study desk, next to the window, opposite the bed. I lie down, pull the soft blanket and takes hardly 5 minutes for me to doze off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>

After what it seems 2 hours the loud sound of the TV wakes me up and I find Shelly browsing through some music channels on the LED. She stops on MTV where Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' was being played. Shelly and I are big fans of him. I quickly get out of the bed, ignorant about the chilled floor, grab Shelly's hand as we starts dancing like tribals on 'sorry'.

We stop on hearing the doorbell. Shelly mutes Justin's song from reaching our ears. On walking to the door, I see one of the waiters getting in some food in a trolley. He leaves with a smile, keeping the trolley on a halt in front of the bed. "Aren't you hungry? Coz I am. We didn't have anything since we have landed here. So I ordered some spaghetti pasta and corn cheese pizza. Let's have it and then we need to decide on a dress for the party." I nod in agreement. It'll not be bad to go for a party and have delicious food. Right? But the question is- What to wear?

PLEASE TELL ME ITS GOING GOOD. I HOPE I'M NOT AS BORING AS MY SISTER FINDS ME TO BE. AND YES! ZOE SUGG AS SHELLY SIDREN IS UP IN THE MEDIA. COMMENTS NEEDED. UNTIL NEXT TIME BEAUTIES <3

-NEETIKA (SHINE_LIKE_CRYSTALS)