THREE: THE ESCAPE PLAN

Andrew POV

"Ally! What are you doing? Are you sure about it? You know that you and your father don't match up with each other's thoughts. You never bothered that. Then why today? Why is it affecting you so much?" Sarah calls out but Ally doesn't respond. She has made a firm decision and will surely execute it. Uncle Sidren grounded them for one week for the misbehavior.

"Ally. you're opening the door at once! Shelly is there in too. Isn't she?" I really don't know what they are planning, but it seems like something big is about to come. "Would you put in some effort and tell us what's going on? I'm asking you guys something!" Just then, we hear the sliding of the window and understand what exactly the two are planning. We grab the keys from Fiona and open the door to see nobody in the room. I walk to the window to see Ally and Shelly running to the main gate with their baggage. "Ally, Shelly! What the hell are you doing? Come back right away! Uncle Sidren will be even more mad when he gets to know about this. You'll have to face him anyways." I shout to them as they look back with a smile on the face.

"We'll have to face father only when he catches hold of us. But we are gonna fly away to a place far away from Phoenix where father or mother will not be able to control our lives. It's time we live our lives independently and without any boundations. Goodbye Andrew, Sarah! We'll try and stay in touch."

"Ally! Wait!" I run downstairs to wish them luck and farewell. "Keep this. You remember? You gave this ring to me when I was leaving Phoenix? Now its my time to give this to you. This will remind you that I'm always there for you and that we are more than friends. We are family. Hmm? Face all difficulties with pride and confidence and don't you dare forget us! Or you'll be hanged to death!" I joke to hide the pain of them leaving us, on which Ally and Shelly give a fragile smile. I kiss Shelly on the forehead and pull back. "Be the same. And take care of your sister okay? I love you guys."

Sarah hugs both of them. I guess this is goodbye and good luck for a hopeful return of the two merry souls in the soulless mansion. They wave to us as they get into the taxi and leave with a happy face.

ALLY'S POV

Its been half of an hour since we have left the mansion, but honestly, we don't even know where are we heading to. For now, we are in a taxi, on our way to the airport. Luckily, Andrew insisted on us to carry money with us, until we find a place to stay and get a part-time-job. Although for a small while, this will cover up our travel expenses and the first rent, if my analysis doesn't go wrong.

"We are here Ally. Lets go to the ticket counter." Shelly, along with the taxi driver gets the two suitcases down and thanks the driver with a smile.

"Here. Take your money sir. And thank you so much for driving us till here." I pull my suitcase handle and start wheeling it after Shelly. We head towards the ticket counter and our eyes fall on the map beside the counter window. "What about San Ramon? Nice place."

"Nah. Sounds like a merry-less place to me." Shelly ties her hair into a pony tail as drops of perspiration roll down her back. "What about......." A few seconds of silence and a smirk on Shelly's face is enough to give me weird feelings. "Strasbourg? Paris?"

"Perfect. According to the schedule, the next flight to Paris will depart in another 4 hours. That is, at 5:30 pm. Good enough. And since it'll take 11:30 hours to reach Strasbourg, we shall reach our destination by 6:00 am, calculating half an hour from airport to the nearby hotel. I'll ask Uncle Ben about the nearest and cheapest hotel. Let's check for tickets first." I head to the counter. Thank goodness we got changed into some comfortable jeans and top or else it would have been so difficult to manage the dress in this heat. I don't have to wait long as the line was short. "Hi. Can you please tell me about the next flight to Strasbourg, Paris? I guess the France airlines are leaving in the next 4 hours right?"

"Yes. We have France airlines departing at 5:35 pm. tickets are available for the next 2 hours. We will then close the counter and make the final schedule of the flight departure, halt and arrival at Strasbourg." The agent types something continuously on his computer, mostly searching for information on my query. "You want tickets?"

"Yes. Two tickets please. One for Ally Sidren, 18-year-old and the other for Shelly Sidren, 17-year-old. Here is my ID proof." I hand my driving license to the agent as he grabs it with a smile. "Can I please know the total cost?"

"That will be $2041.94 for you. Paying in cash?" the agent hands the tickets as they are printed out from the machine. I pay the cash and move to the bench where Shelly is waiting for me, headphones on, listening to songs on her apple.

"Tada! We are flying to Paris in the next 4 hours. Excited?" I sway the tickets to grab her attention. The big smile on her face shows that she is indeed excited. Maybe because we are finally leaving our bounded lives behind us forever. I hug her, thinking about our new life waiting for us in Strasbourg. "Hungry? Let's go have lunch. We have an hour until we move in for security check and stuff. That should take 2:30 hours. For now, I know a good restaurant nearby. We can have pizza there. Hmm?" Shelly nods and we head to the Salsa Grill to grab some lunch.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, NIOMI SMART'S PICTURE IS UP IN THE MEDIA AS ALLY SIDREN. DO CHECK OUT AND COMMENT PLEASE..... :)