TWENTY FOUR: MARKSHEET!

And so the last exam ends with the ring of the bell indicating that its time to submit the paper and be free for the next one month. I'm so excited that we'll finally be shopping today without any stress. Austin will be giving me a treat as promised by him for helping with the Physics paper. Jeremy and I wind up and as decided, meet up with the whole group at the main gate. "The paper was amazing guys! What about you all?"

"Of course. It was Art Ally. Art never goes bad. Coz Mrs. Simpson is a really sweet teacher and plus, Art is our imagination-" Suzanne can put up a really good speech on Art. I obstruct her from starting one.

"Got it mam. Your paper went great." Austin laughs at this and I smile at him. "Austin! Let's go! Shopping time!"

"Wait. Austin is going shopping with you?!" Jason seems really astonished at that.

"Yeah. Long story." Actually, not very long, but too long for my laziness. "Why don't we all hang out together? Let's all go buy some clothes for the vacation trip. What say." Shelly, Suzanne and Maria agree, leaving Jeremy, Jason, Eric, Austin and Caspar in a dilemma. They've got no choice there. They need to come along.

"Is it necessary for us to come along? Can't we boys have our own party? Drinks and stuff?" No way are we letting them have a party.

"Come on Caspar. Get your car. Hurry." Maria orders. So does Suzanne. "Shelly, Eric, Jason get in with us." Maria says. "The rest in Jason's car. We're meeting at Zara up the hill slope. 15 minutes from here." We nod and get in the car.

We meet at Zara and walk into the store, filled with fresh stock pieces all around. Best timing. "I'm going to see some pants for me." Suzanne says and Shelly goes along with her. Whereas Austin, Caspar and I walk to the dresses section.

"After we're done, we'll buy clothes for you boys. Okay?" They nod at my statement. After 1 hour of trial and picking of clothes, I decide to buy three pants, a pair of shorts and five tops with two dresses. Today I'm in a total mood of spending a lot on my clothes. I don't mind if Shelly takes up what she wants too. We can shop like this once in a while. Especially when the whole group is together. To boys have also found something good for themselves and we all head to billing section. After completing all the payments, we walk outside and see a small instant photo studio right opposite to the Zara store. "Guys! I need a pic of all of us! Let's go!" We all rush inside the small shop and get set for the picture. Shelly climbs up on Austin's back, Maria standing next to them. Next to her is standing Jeremy, then me, Jason with Suzanne on his back, next to me. At last, Eric and Caspar are standing, Caspar actually in half-fallen condition. This picture is the best one which will be framed on the wall of my room, just above the study table. We ask the photographer to print one copy for each one of us. We all gather up at Austin's house to spend some more time with each other, since Austin's dad is not yet back from his business trip.

"Mayo sandwich?" All agree with sparkling eyes and watering mouths. I head downstairs with Austin to help him out. I fry some cheese balls on the other stove when Austin puts his mayonnaise-covered finger on my nose. I do the same. We start laughing and I put lettuce on his head. Austin is just about to take revenge, when Jeremy clears his throat, indicating that the whole group is watching us. Oops moment!

"What's going here guys? We want to have sandwiches. You guys just wiling away your time here? That's bad." Caspar says, adding to the teaser.

"We're almost done." I pull out plates for everyone and place the grilled sandwiches in it before passing it to the people. After eating, we just chat, chat and chat when Shelly notices that its 7:30 pm and Laura will be arriving home any moment now. We ask for our leave and head home from the main gate coz I had locked the window of my room before leaving. We walk in my room and open the window. We can chat like this as well. We then plan of a stay over. That is when Maria says that we have paper showing tomorrow. So its the terror coming up tomorrow. I hope we all get good grades.