TWENTY SIX: CORSICA!

"Shelly get out of the room already! Eric, and the others are waiting downstairs. What's taking you so long?" Shelly is still getting ready for the journey. I really don't know why is she taking so much time to get ready for a flight trip when she knows it's gonna be so tiring. "Shelly! That's it! You're coming out on the count of 3! 3,2,-"

"I'm here. Sorry. Forgot to keep my medicine box so was just preparing that." I huff and grab my suitcase from my room as we walk downstairs. I'm wearing a white top with denim shorts and casual flats. Shelly is wearing a jumpsuit with matching earrings. "Sorry for keeping you guys waiting."

We walk out of the house after greeting Laura. "Take care sweet pies and Ally have your migraine pills on time. Okay? Don't forget to call me once you land in Corsica. Bye honey."

"Don't worry about the girls Laura. We'll take care of them." As if these boys are the ones who look after us when it's actually the reverse. Handling these bunch of men is as good as babysitting two-year-old kids.

"You take care of yourself too. And do not work for very long at nights and sleep on time. Call whenever you feel like talking." I give her a final hug and we walk into the taxi which will lead us to the airport. Eric, Austin and Jason are sitting on the back seat and Shelly, Suzanne and I are seated in the three-seater behind the driver seat. The others are following in the other taxi. Shelly takes out her phone and takes the first pic of the trip.

"Guys. Check for your passport and tickets. Make sure you have all the documents needed for the security check." We reply to Austin after checking all that we need and Austin does the same. "Great! I can't wait to reach at Corsica!" We are all eager as hell for the same.

<><><><><><><><><><>
We are finally at the airport and just climbing into the bus which will take us to our flight. I bought a new phone just yesterday impressed with myself and my good results. It's good to pamper yourself sometimes.

We enter into our flight and switch off our phones as we are about to take off. I remove my diary and open to a fresh page.

November 20, 2015

Hey diary!! Today I'm really really happy as I'm in the flight and travelling to Corsica!! My dream place with the closest people of my life. In another 2 hours, we'll be in the place we're all waiting to be in!! I'll sign off now and get back to you really very soon. Bye!

"So you maintain a diary?" Austin, sitting right next to me, asks as he opens the blanket and puts one end of it over my body and uses the other end for himself. "How come I never noticed this before?" 

"Secret diaries are intended to be not known to others Aus." I giggle as I place my hand over his from under the blanket.

Austin moves a little in his position as he leans closer to whisper in my ears," Well I'm intended on getting my hands on that book really soon." I tense up as his breath caresses my neck ever so softly as he entwines his fingers with my hand which was resting on his palm. I try to hide the smile slightly curving on my lips but fail eventually. I just lean back in my seat and close my shut to absorb everything that happened just now, absorbing Austin's warmth transmitting through his fingertips as he plays with my fingers unknowingly.

After half an hour of listening to music, I fall asleep all of a sudden when Austin wakes me up after about an hour saying that he's getting bored. Talk about disturbing an asleep person. "Austin. I was asleep. You could've listened to some music instead of breaking my sleep." I whine, closing back my eyes and wrapping the blanket around. "I'm feeling really cold. I hope I don't fall ill."

"Well duh. There are AC out here in the plain. Obviously it'll make you feel cold." I roll my eyes at him before finally removing my hand from his, crossing my arms over my chest. Austin is sitting next to me, his head resting on my shoulder. I put my head over his . Best sleeping position. I feel Austin fall asleep and so I close my eyes too.

We are woken up by Jeremy when he says that we're about to land. Jeremy is sitting in the other cabin, just in the one behind us. I wear my jacket and walk to the washroom to comb my shabby hair. I apply some gloss and clean my smudged liner, applying a new layer over it. I tie my hair up in a pony and walk back to my seat to see Austin rubbing his eyes. He looks at me for a few seconds with a sleepy grin and combs his hand through his blonde hair.

After landing, we get into the bus and exit the airport after collecting our luggage. "Finally!! We're in Corsica guys!! And luckily its not that cold out here." Its not even that hot here to remove the jacket. But luckily we can visit the water park and beach due to the pleasant climate!! It's gonna be real fun!! For now, let's catch a taxi and reach to the hotel we have been asked to by the school authority.

<><><><><><><><><><>

On reaching the hotel Cross Grande, we first check in and book two rooms. Austin, Eric, Shelly and I in one of the rooms. And Suzanne, Maria, Jason and Caspar in the other. We collect our room keys and get into the lift to reach at the 1st floor. We get into the deluxe suite and see our luggage already present in the room. They've got a fast service right there. Shelly freshens up and comes out in her PJ's. I then get into the washroom and get changed in my track suit. The suite is divided into two rooms. One contains the sofa and centre table with TV ad the other holds four single beds.. I walk to the balcony where a pair of single-seater sofas are placed with an awesome sea view from here.

"Where are we going today? Can we go to the water park? I really want to go there before the weather turns against us." Eric agrees. Just then the bell rings and on opening it, Suzanne and others come in wearing their comfortable clothes. "Guys we were thinking that we should visit the water park before the weather gets cold here. You never know. If it turns colder tomorrow, we will not be able to go the water park. We can visit the flea market tomorrow as well. What say?" All of us agree to the plan and decide to rest for an hour and then meet in the reception lobby at 3 pm. We will have lunch in the restaurant of the hotel itself at about 2 and then go to the water park which is at a drive of hardly 10-15 minutes from here. I already charged myself fully in the flight so I'm not at all sleepy now. Same with Shelly. But the two lazy boys immediately dozed off after lying on the bed.

Shelly has already connected the two of our phones and laptops to the wifi available and is surfing through facebook while I'm trying to connect to the coordinators club staff site to look for some upcoming task or event. "Oh come on. Stop with your work at least for now! We're at a vacation Ally." She forces to shut my laptop and shuts her too. She tells me to get ready so that we can go and see the small stalls put up in the hotel premises itself. I get changed into my pants and crop top after which we walk down to the mini mart. Candies, fancy accessories and so much more is being sold in such a small place. Quite admirable. I can finally experiences a feeling of freedom where I am only enjoying myself to the fullest without any stress of work or Shelly. My life has gotten so much better. I really want it to stay the same. Forever and always.