2 Tiffs and FOOD!

"Enjoy your little tiff with Amy earlier then?" Josh came up to me at the end of the day and those were the first words out of his mouth. I scoffed.

"It was better than expected actually, thanks for asking." I replied sarcastically. He smirked at me. "My face is sore though because of her claws." I said as I looked in my front facing camera on my iphone. 

"Yeah it looks it. You know the boys are gonna flip when they find out what happened, right?" I nodded at him and smiled at Nick when he came up to us.

"You look like shit, sis." He laughed at my scowl.

"Yeah, well you are shit!" I yelled as I pulled him into a headlock.

"Oh, yeah. Real original, Lia." Nick gasped out, but I could tell he was smirking at me. I tightened my arm around his head and neck. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry. Now let me go, your armpit stinks!" I tightened my arm once more before letting him go with a glare. As soon as I let him go, James pulled up in the van. I stepped in first and sat behind James. He looked back at me through the rear view mirror.

"Hey, Lia. How was... What the fuck happened to your face?" He asked as he turned around and grabbed my chin. 

"She got into a fight today with Amy Richards." Nick said as he sat next to me. James and I glared at him, but for different reasons. James turned back to me.

"Is that true, Lia?" I nodded and sighed. I heard him growl quietly. Leo and Liam just sat in the back silently, watching the scene unfold before them. Josh slipped into the passenger seat and looked at James' fury filled face. "Do you know where she is now?" 

"Cheer practice in the gym." James nodded and took of his seat belt and opened his door. "Oh shit. James, no!" I yelled as I ran into the gym after him. 

"What are you doing fighting with my little sister?" James' voice boomed around the gym and the entire room fell silent. Amy looked up and gasped at the sight of my brothers angry persona. 

"James!" I hissed to him and I grabbed his hand to try and pull him away. He looked down at me and scowled at my pathetic attempt to get him to calm down. He shook his head slightly and I knew that meant to stop. I sighed and let go of his hand and stood back. Amy looked at us, curiosity and fear lacing her features. 

"What are you doing here, James Thompson? You left school almost two years ago now." The cheer teacher asked.

"Just looking out for Lia here. Amy Richards, come here." She gulped but came over to us anyway. James looked down at her like he was scolding a child. "Mind telling me why you got into a fight with my sister?" He asked patronizingly. She shook her head, her hair falling in front of her face to hide the bruises I gave her. James looked over at me. "Did you give her what for?" I nodded slowly and picked up Amy's chin so she would look at me and James could see the bruises that splotched her face. He nodded at me with a small smile. "If I ever hear your name from any of my siblings ever again, I'll make sure that you have worse than this. Got it?" He growled quietly. Amy nodded in fear, tears in her eyes. I let go of her face and she looked at me sadly before running off back to her friends. I sighed and walked out of the gym back into the van. I sat in the back quietly whilst all the boys looked at me with questioning gazes. 

"James threatened her. I don't think that she'll be bothering us again any time soon." I said quietly. All of the boys nodded and then James sat in the drivers seat silently and pulled out of the car park and drove us home.

---

I stepped into the house and made my way straight into the bathroom to wash my face again before cleaning it up with the first aid kit. I picked the bottle of disinfectant out of the little green box and twisted the cap. The antiseptic smell filling up the bathroom. I applied the disinfectant to a small wipe and was just about to apply it to my face when Liam barged into the bathroom.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't know you were in here." He said quietly. "What are you doing?" He asked once he saw the first aid kit by the sink.

"Well I was just about to apply disinfectant to my face before you came in." I stated whilst glaring at the white cloth in my hand. I really didn't want to put it on my face because I knew how much it would sting and make my eyes water.

"I'll help you." Liam stated whilst picking the cloth from my hand. I sighed but nodded and braced myself for the cold and stinging liquid to make contact with my face. I hissed in pain as he applied the liquid and waited impatiently for him to wipe it down and apply plasters on the deeper cuts. "There. Good as new." He smiled at me. I hugged him in way of thanks and took the first aid box back into the kitchen to keep it under the sink. I stood up from my crouching position and made my way to the freezer. I crouched down once again to retrieve the pizzas from the bottom of the freezer. 

"JAMES!" I yelled from the kitchen whilst pulling a coke from the cupboard. 

"What?" He shouted back from his bedroom. I sighed, not wanting to shout again, but I knew he wouldn't come down unless I gave him a good enough reason. 

"FOOD!" I called up to him. I heard a bang and I laughed as I realised that he had just fallen off of his bed. He skidded into the kitchen with a wide grin on his face. "I wouldn't look so happy, chummy. You're cooking!" I laughed as his facial expression turned from glowing to glowering. "Hey, it's not like I specified what 'food' meant. It could have meant that it was ready or that you had to cook it. It's the latter in this case." I said as I left the room to do my homework in my bedroom, in peace, hopefully without any interruptions from my brothers. Not likely to happen...