19 Changing For The Better

"Ground rules for dating our sister." Liam said as he circled Danny who was sitting on a chair in the middle of the empty hallway. My other brothers followed suit and circled him too. I sat opposite him on the stairs and just watched in amusement. "You hurt her, we hurt you a million times worse." I nodded at that one. Basic.

"Anything you do to her, good or bad, will also be done to you." Josh said as he glared down at Danny who just watched all the boys blankly.

"Objection!" I called from the stairs.

"No objections will be called at this time." Josh replied quickly. I huffed and sat back.

"She comes back upset for any reason and you will be made upset, with the help of my fist." James growled lifting his fist up in demonstration. Danny cowered slightly at that. I said nothing. It was a fair rule. Charlie watched from the doorway and honestly looked kinda scared of his boyfriend.

"Understand that we don't like you. I especially do not like you. If she breathes your name to me in a way that does not sound good, you're toast." Leo sneered. Danny nodded and breathed out a sigh.

"Can I be let off the hook now? I haven't done anything wrong and I never will be negative towards your sister."

"Objection!" Nick called from the floor where he was glued to his phone.

"No objections from you." I butted in before anyone else could. "Speaking of objections mine should be valid." I pointed out.

"What was your objection again?" James asked with a sigh.

"Anything he does to me, good or bad, will be done to him. I do not agree with that rule and it should either be changed or disregarded as a whole."

"Objection!"

"Shut up with all of the 'objection' crap! We get it, Danny screws up, he gets punished. Leave the poor soul be!" Zara yelled from the top of the stairs. We all turned to look at her and I nodded slightly.

"Yeah okay I agree with Zara on this one. All those in favor of screwing up my brothers face if he hurts Lia say 'I'." Charlie declared. A chorus of 'I's' went around the room. The majority of them hesitant or unwilling. I smiled and stomped my foot onto the ground before grabbing Danny's hand and dragging him upstairs to my room, Zara following.

"Oh, and one more thing, anything you say to her will be relayed back to me. Messages will also be read by me." Zara clarified as she jumped onto my swingy chair and spun around like a lunatic. Danny nodded and sat on my neatly made bed. 

"So what now? Dinner was a disaster, as expected, and now everyone knows that we're going out. Both of our eldest brothers are gay and in a relationship and my father hates all of us which honestly isn't new." I stated as I sat next to Danny. He placed his arm around me and I moved more into his warm torso.

"Movie marathon?" Zara shrugged once she had stopped spinning. "Choices are Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, a Marvel marathon or the Middle Earth marathon." Zara muttered as she looked over at my film marathon bookshelf. Yes I had a bookshelf dedicated to films I could marathon to.

"Vote out of three?" I suggested pulling out the box sets.

"Pirates." Danny moved the box to his side.

"Wizards." Zara pulled hers away.

"Superheroes." I placed the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings back into my bookshelf. I looked over at all of the boxes and saw that Danny had the smallest box and I had the largest. "Well now it just depends on how much time we have." I looked at my phone. "It's eight now, if we watched Pirates of the Caribbean it would finish at six am, Harry Potter would finish at three pm and Marvel would finish at ten pm tomorrow. Either way we are pulling all nighters and possible all-dayers. Whatever." I shrugged.