18 Disastrous dinner party

** may be triggering for some idk read at your own discretion **

"Hey, Zara, can you get my phone? It's in my bag next to the bed." I continued playing the PS4 with Danny as Zara fetched my phone. "Oh my god why are you not reloading?" I asked the screen in frustration.

"There's ammo where I am." Danny suggested. "Maybe you're out?"

"I'll check there now. THERE'S A ZOMBIE RUNNING RIGHT AT YOU!" I exclaimed as I ran across the screen.

"NO! Man down!" Danny groaned. I was just about to go over and revive him when my phone was chucked onto my lap. I looked down at it for one second and when I looked back up at the screen I saw that I was dead.

"NO! Zara you killed me!" I whined as I threw a pillow at her. I crossed my arms and pouted. I was doing so good as well... Next thing I knew a pair of lips came into contact with mine, immediately causing me to smile.

"There we go, no more pouting." Danny laughed once he pulled away.

"I should pout more often." I mumbled under my breath as I picked up my phone that was now ringing on my lap. "Yeah?" I answered once I read the caller I.D.

"Hey, mum and dad wanted to know if Charlie and his brother wanted to come over for dinner tonight."

"You what? Are you sure it was them and not aliens in their place?" I asked slightly dubious of Leo's words. He laughed at the other end.

"No I'm sure it was them."

"When did they even meet him?"

"They didn't. James mentioned him and now they want to meet him. You can bring along Zara and his brother as well if they want to come." I said a quick okay and asked them all about going there tonight.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." Danny replied. Zara nodded her head at me with a small smile.

"Yeah, they're all coming. What time do they need us there by?"

"Say six? I think that should be fine." Leo quickly went to check and then confirmed the time with us.

"Right then, we'll be there at six. Don't expect us to look fancy." I grumbled the last bit as I hung up the phone. "We have three hours, what are we gonna do?" Danny's eyes lit up as he left the room. I looked at Zara and Charlie who just shrugged at me. Danny came back in a few moments later holding up a board game. I grinned as it was set up on the floor.

"Prepare to lose." Danny laughed standing at one side of the mat.

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong." I smirked as I stood at the other side.

---

"I am never playing twister with you guys ever again." Zara groaned as she rubbed her back. She fell onto Charlie during her game, causing her to lose that round. We all laughed at her as we pulled up outside of my house. I took a deep breath once I stepped out of the car. A hand was put on my back in a reassuring manner. I looked over and saw Danny looking at me with a concerned expression as he held onto my back. Zara was on my other side holding my hand. I looked up at the house one last time before shrugging them both off and stalking off towards the door, Charlie in tow.

I opened the door quietly and was met with the smell of roast dinner. I sighed as I dropped my bag down by the door. I motioned behind me for my friends to follow me inside. Charlie walked in front of me this time, Zara by the side of me and Danny behind me. I followed Charlie into the kitchen where James and my parents were located. James flushed pink when Charlie walked into the room, but that could have been the heat from cooking. My parents turned around and smiled warmly at Charlie and immediately engaged in a conversation. I glowered at them and pressed on further into the house, telling Danny not to worry about meeting them straight away. I pushed open the door into Leo and Liam's room to see my other four brothers laying on the beds playing the xbox. I jumped onto Leo's back as he was just about to make a kill.