17 Drunk Zara Is A Loopy Zara

"WHAT THE HECK?"

"HOW ARE WE MEANT TO GET OUT OF HERE?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY PHONE AND USB? DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS SHIT IS?"

Those were the first three things heard the next morning and honestly it was music to my ears. I began laughing loudly as soon as I opened my eyes and was not disappointed by the sights I saw before me that day. The twins were sitting on their beds, trying to find a way out of their room without knocking any more cups over, as they had obviously tried to get out of bed without looking at the floor, causing a few to fall down and Nick was literally sobbing over the fake USB and the phone case that were in the slightly leaking cups of water. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of the three boys in their predicaments before sending them to Danny who sent me a crying and laughing emoji in response to the images attached.

"Oh this is great! I love it when this happens!" I laughed with Zara as we went back into our rooms to get ready for school. As we were walking out of my room an air horn blasted loudly in the room next to mine, followed by a shout of surprise and a thump from where something big landed on the floor. I pushed the door open quickly to see Josh on the floor next to his computer chair that had also toppled over. I couldn't help myself and soon tears were streaming down my face from the boy in front of me.

"Jesus. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack." Josh stuttered as he looked around, still dazed. I laughed even more at how calm he seemed to be and shut the door before venturing back downstairs with Zara.

---

The school day went by uneventfully and soon enough I was back at home, doing homework for Latin.

'Latin; Vulgata.'

Translate the following;

Salve

Vale

Gratias tibi

Libet mihi

Quanta est...

I translated all of the work quickly and continued with the tasks that followed.

After all my homework was completed, I began texting Danny.

Hey, you doing anything tonight?

No. Did you have something in mind?

I do indeed. Wanna meet up at the cafe?

I'll be there in a few xx

Alright, see you there xx

I pulled my light blue skinny jeans up a little more and straightened the red and white plaid button up top I had on before pulling on a pair of light brown combat boots and running out of the door. Once again, the boys were nowhere to be seen and my parents were too useless to do anything, so I left another post-it note on the fridge letting the boys know that I would be home later. Nothing more than that.

The walk didn't take long and soon enough I was in my boyfriends warm embrace once again. I sipped the white hot chocolate in front of me.

"You going to the party on Friday?" I asked taking another sip of the boiling liquid. He took a quick sip of his normal hot chocolate before answering.

"I thought about it, but I'm not sure. Are you?" I sighed and nodded solemnly. "You don't want to go?" He questioned.

"Nope, but someone has to look after Zara, especially when she is drunk. Oh my lord you don't want to be seen with her when she is smashed." I groaned at past memories of me looking after her intoxicated form. Her mood-swings were off the scale when she was drunk. One minute she could be as hyper as the energy bunny on steroids and the next she could be absolutely livid for no apparent reason. She was a headache to look after alone. "She's actually planned the whole thing already. I'm the sober babysitter and Charlie is our designated driver. Apparently Todd and Amy are going to meet us there and we will all be together for the night." I explained with a shrug as Danny smirked slightly.