7 More Pranks and New Friends

I woke up to the sound of silence. To be fair I did wake up at seven on a Saturday but that was besides the point. I quickly threw on a dark blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a big black hoodie that I may have stolen from Josh when he wasn't looking. I slipped on some odd socks and tip-toed down the stairs. I whipped the two foreign coats from the rack and threw them out of the front door before grabbing all of the equipment I needed from around the house. Before leaving the house I made my way into the guest room where my parents were sleeping. I stood at the open door and looked around the room for the one item that would make this prank complete. I grinned and crept towards Mel's dressing table before swiping the little yellow bottle that sat in amongst many other aerosols and make-up stuffs. I grabbed my black converse from my room before carrying everything I had grabbed to the back of my house, in our large but empty garden. I started on Mel's perfume first. I took of the lid and broke the seal, holding my breath as the pungent smell wafted from the bottle. I grabbed the bottle of fish oil that I had brought out with me and poured it into the now empty yellow bottle. I replaced the seal and the top before allowing myself to breathe again. I picked up my fathers coat first and placed super glue inside both sleeves in random places before removing every single button on the front, except the very top one. I then grabbed my mothers coat and put an abundant of different types of glue in the hood and flour in the pockets. I grinned at my finished products before taking everything back into the house and placing them in their original places, careful when I returned to my parents room.

It was now nine in the morning and I had to get ready to go to the café. I quickly brushed and braided my hair down my back before brushing my teeth and grabbing something small to eat before I began the long walk back to the café that was roughly a fifteen minute walk from my house, similar to that of my school. I grabbed my phone and placed my shoes back on my feet before leaving an orange post-it note on the table for whoever woke up, just saying that I was in town today, not giving them exact details of where or who I was with. I stepped out into the cool air and began walking whilst listening to Panic! at the disco through my earphones.

I was mumbling the lyrics to Victorious when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took out my earphones as I turned around and was met with the familiar mop of brown hair and blue eyes that complimented him perfectly. 

"Hiya stranger." He grinned with slightly crooked teeth. He was cute though. I smiled back and paused my music completely before walking with him to the café, laughing and smiling all the way.

We stepped into the homely café and sat in the same seats as the day before. We just continued talking and having a good time as we drank our tea, the customers coming and going around us all the time.

"Oh, by the way, I saw the whole park fiasco yesterday and I must say that I was not disappointed." He grinned from behind his mug of steaming tea. I choked slightly on mine and gave him a look of disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? That's so embarrassing! How could you have stayed and watched that?" I exclaimed quietly causing him to laugh at my embarrassment. "Where were you to see all of that?" I asked after we both calmed down a bit. 

"I hid behind the wall of the apartment complex and watched from afar. Didn't catch any dialogue but definitely had a good view of you running underneath things whilst that beast followed furiously on your heels!" He shrugged nonchalantly. I laughed at his description but was silently agreeing with him. I suddenly remembered that my parents were home and the prank I had pulled on them that morning. I chuckled quietly to myself as I watched Danny drinking his tea, scoping out the small café.

"You know I told you about the prank I pulled on Leo?" I asked a few moments later. He turned his attention back to me and nodded his head before setting his mug down, leaning forward a little to listen more intently. "I pulled another one on my parents this morning." I smirked. Danny returned the smirk and urged me to tell him what I did. I snickered at the memory and retold him everything that I had done, from the fish oil perfume to the stuck up coats. He was barking with laughter by the end of my story and he wiped a few fake tears from his face as he composed himself.

"Oh my God, Lia, that's amazing! You have to teach me how to prank my brother when he comes home." He said as he finished off his tea. I finished mine just after and pushed my mug to the edge of the table, closest to the wall.

"What are your plans for today after this then?" I asked curiously.

"I had nothing to do today. My mates are out with their girls today." He looked down slightly as he said that.

"I'm literally just trying to keep a large distance between myself and any family member that I have right now. " I laughed. He looked back up at that and smiled brightly at me. His smile was contagious and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Wanna hang out today then? Seeing as neither of us have anything better to do."

"Why not?" I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him from the booth out of the door in the direction of the park we were at yesterday.

---

I'm sorry I didn't update on time, I was away, but updates should return back to normal now. 

Vote, comment, whatever and I'll see you next time!

-Yourequestedmyface-