29 Surprises and Holidays

"Yeah so who was that guy you were talking to?" I asked Zara as we left the beach. She blushed slightly and tried to cover her face with her hair.

"Uh, nobody."

"Yeah sure looks like it. Who was he? Do I need to stalk him?" I slowed down and was about to turn around when Zara gripped my arm and pulled me back towards her.

"No." She sighed. "His name is Darren and no he is not a total douche like Jason was."

"He better not be, especially if you like him."

"I don't-" I gave her a pointed look before she could continue her sentence. "Maybe a little then." She sighed and held up her fingers to show me how much she meant. I squealed and grabbed her arms shaking her.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked excitedly. She raised her eyebrows in question. "We can all go on dates together and shit! It'll be great fun and I can discreetly interrogate him without it looking like and interrogation!" I laughed as I jumped up and down.

"Um no I don't think so. No double or more dates and no interrogations. My love life." She held her hands out with a stern look on her face. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well you're no fun." I pouted and continued walking back to the car and van to leave the beach. She chuckled slightly and followed behind me.

---
TWO WEEKS LATER
---

"NO MORE SCHOOL FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS!" I yelled happily as I walked in through the front door with Josh and Nick in tow. They both sighed in relief and we all made our ways to our rooms. I threw my bag into a corner of my room to ignore and flopped down on my bed. I entered the group chat that held everyone, including Zara's new boyfriend Darren and Todd and Amy. We had managed to sort our differences and had become friends soon after the day at the beach.

Lia- NO MORE SCHOOL BITCHES! We need to celebrate guys.

Z- I second that!

N- AYE PARTAYY THYME!

Jo- That's a spice Nick... :/

Ty- Actually it's a herb so...

N- I DON'T CARE I WANT TO GET SMASHED AND FORGET ABOUT SCHOOL FOR TWO MONTHS!!!!

Da- You're like twelve, you are not getting smashed

N- Shut up Darren

Z- Can it you little shit

Ja- EVERYONE STOP TELLING EVERYONE ELSE TO SHUT UP! Stop insulting people children...

A- Okay well as long as everyone is here I want to tell you all something...

A- I've arranged a holiday for all 19 of us

Ch- Really? That's great! Thank you so much

Lia- Thanks Ave!

Leo- Thanks sis

Li- Cheers big ears

N- Noice one bigger big sis!

Z- All of us? That's so kind thank you!

The thank you's kept coming from all eighteen people in the chat until Avery began typing again.

A- It's a tour around Italy for 2wks

Ja- ARE YOU INSANE? ITALY FOR TWO WEEKS?!?!

Lia- How expensive was that? You surely can't afford that, we have to pay you back somehow!!