11 Meet and Greets With A Side of Unhappiness

I woke up slightly later than intended, to something soft brushing against my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly and came face to face with a bare chest. Once I had woken up a little more I realised that the softness touching my forehead was Danny's lips, and the chest in front of me belonged to my 'special person'. I grinned at the thought and looked up to see him looking down on me with a look of admiration in his eyes. He smiled when he saw I was awake and dipped his head a little lower to lay a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You look good in my clothes, Sweety, but I think you'd look great wearing nothing but the smile I give you." He whispered in my ear with a slight chuckle at the end.

"Eww." I said emotionlessly as I played with his fingers, without looking up at him. I heard him laugh loudly behind me and hug me tighter.

"Ah, you know I'm joking love." He laughed and kissed my head again. I smiled and gently pulled myself from his embrace to check the time on my phone, also seeing a load of notifications.

11:27

Li (2 missed calls)

Jamesey (2 missed calls, 4 unread messages)

Joshy ( 1 missed call, 3 unread messages)

Zar (2 unread messages)

"Sugar." I muttered to myself.

"What?" I showed him my phone screen holding the time and the notifications. "Well then. I suggest we get ready to do meet your scary best friend." He shuddered slightly at the thought of meeting Zara.

"You'll be fine. She's not that scary." I mentioned as I replied to the messages I had received. As soon as I texted Zara that I was awake, my phone rang in my hand. "Yes?" I asked with a sigh when I saw who was calling.

"Dude, I just realised, you can't go home wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Don't worry though boo, I got you covered." Zara's voice rang through the speaker. I sighed with a small smile.

"Was that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Pretty much. Oh, yeah, about the meeting up thing, where we doing that?"

"Café 1. I can get there in about half an hour if I walk quick." I said pushing Danny off the edge of the bed. I heard the thud of his body on the floor and a groan. That was what sent me into another fit of giggles. "Gotta go, see you in a bit." I said before hanging up and hanging myself over the edge of the bed to see Danny sprawled across his floor with his eyes closed and his tongue hanging out. "Are you dead?" No response. "Can I have your playstation if you're dead?" I asked lifting his arm for it to fall back down. He quickly opened his eyes and lunged for me before I had the chance to see what was going on. "Shit." I mumbled as I was pulled to the ground on top of Danny.

"No you can't, and even if I was dead, my corpse would still say no." He laughed at my sour expression. I groaned and pushed myself up from Danny's hard torso and got ready as well as I could with none of my stuff here.

"Do I look alright?" I asked turning around in a plain black t-shirt and black joggers with my black converse from yesterday. I put my hair up in a messy bun and pouted at my reflection.

"You look beautiful, now let's go see miss scary-pants." He chuckled.

"I'm so telling her you said that." I mumbled under my breath as I held his hand and my bag of now clean clothes in the other.

---

"He called you miss scary-pants this morning." I blurted once Danny and Zara got more acquainted. I hid behind my coffee mug as Zara glared at Danny and he glared at me before sending a scared glance to Zara.