30 Dates and More

It had been one week since we had come back from Italy and honestly not much had been going on. James and Charlie were M.I.A as far as I knew, the twins were in the garage most of the time, Josh and Nick were cooped up in their rooms unpacking or sleeping, Avery had gone back to her parents, Zara was with Darren doing god knows what and our group of friends could have fallen off the edge of the planet and we wouldn't know. Danny was the only one I had had any real contact with because I was staying at his house, much to Leo's dismay but he wasn't home to know what I was doing anyway.

"Right, not going to lie, I'm kind of bored. I have a feeling that the guys are bored of us after that holiday considering they are nowhere to be seen, so how about we get all of the couples to come here because I've got an idea." I said as I handed the bowl of pasta to Danny who was researching something on his laptop.

"Thanks. What do you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise, but it will only work if all of the couples are here which means all of our friends and James and Charlie."

"Alright whatever. Let's see if we can get all of them." I nodded and picked up my laptop which was on the floor by Danny's bed and logged into my skype. I quickly clicked on Zara's name and waited for her to answer.

"WHUT BITCH?" She yelled to her computer screen.

"Zara, why are you wrapped in a sheet? Actually I don't want to know. Come to Danny's later at five."

"Why?" Darren asked from the other side of the room.

"Because I want to do something and this is the best way to do it. Make sure you're there." Zara sighed but mumbled out an 'okay' before ending the call, no goodbyes shared. "Bitch." I mumbled as her face disappeared away from my screen. Danny was laughing for the majority of that conversation. "Alright Mr. High and Mighty, lets see you try with Ace and Lucy." I crossed my arms over my chest and waited as Danny called Ace and put his phone on speaker so I could hear him on the other line.

"Yo."

"Hey man, just wondering if you were free tonight to come over at five with Luce?"

"Sure whatever. Why though?"

"I have no idea. Lia has an idea or something so you need to come over at about five for it to work." He shrugged even though Ace couldn't see it.

"Okay, we'll be there."

"Great see you later." Danny hung up. "Your turn. You get the crazy ones." He smirked. I gave him a sarcastic smile and picked up my phone, clicking Ty's name and hoping that my ears don't bleed.

"Please god let me live." I whispered just before he picked up.

"Why are you phoning me?" Ty groaned as he picked up the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Geez nice to speak to you too, Ty."

"Cut the crap Li, what do you want?" He whined as though he had just woken up, which was probably the case.

"You know what I'd rather speak to your girlfriend. Is Alli there?"

"So you're telling me you woke me up for nothing?" I pinched my nose and closed my eyes, knowing that's what he would be doing.

"Well I was gonna tell you something but apparently I woke you from your nap so Imma need to speak to your girlfriend now, thanks." He groaned on the other line before I heard a much happier voice.

"Hey Lia, sorry I'm apparently looking after a toddler right now. What's up?"

"Just asking if you were free tonight to come to Danny's at about five?"