13 Blackmailing With A Side Of Ex-boyfriends

"Alright, let's not ignore the elephant in the room, or this park... Whatever, point is, you know about our relationship, and we need to keep it secret from Lia's brothers, and now that you are friends with them I expect it to be slightly more difficult considering you will be with them more often, but I swear to god if you don't keep it secret, there will be something coming for you that is so much worse than what I, or any of us can do." Danny threatened Charlie as we sat in the park, Zara included. Charlie scoffed at what he thought was just a remark. 

"Oh, you think that that was an empty threat, well, let's see how a call to one of your exes goes..." I trailed off as I put the phone up to my ear. 

"Your bluffing."

"Hi, is this Dean? 

Great, My name is Lia and I have someone here that you will know and apparently, you don't like him very much any more. He wants to see you-" I was cut off my the phone being ripped away from my ear and the call being disconnected.

"No, Charlie, we aren't bluffing. We will call every one of your exes, even the really creepy ones that you only saw for like a week and they will all come here, just to see you again." Danny smirked at Charlie's horrified face. Zara began laughing next to me and pulled out her phone which had another number already plugged into it. She called the number and the conversation went similar to mine, ending with the phone being pulled away from her tight grasp and the call being ended by Charlie. 

"Okay, fine, I'll keep your stupid secret of you don't call all of my damn exes!" Charlie exclaimed as Danny pulled his phone from his pocket. 

"Lovely. Phone now please." I held my hand out patiently for my phone. I smirked at Danny and walked over to the swings with him. "I hope this works because if it doesn't I'll be dead before I get home." I mumbled as I began swinging my legs back and forth. 

"Hey, you'll be fine, and so will I, and so will Charlie as long as he keeps us a secret." Danny comforted as he copied my movements.

"You do realise that your entire relationship is in the hands of your idiotic brother? Have you really thought this through enough to basically sell your souls to him?" Zara asked as she leaned on the poles holding the swings up. 

"Well if it doesn't go to plan we have the number of every one of his past boyfriends and a few girls from the early days." Danny smiled and jumped from the swing once he got high enough. I waited for the swing to slow down a little more before doing the same and walking up behind him. I tapped on his left shoulder and walked in front of his right side as he turned to look behind him. He jumped back in surprise when he saw me standing in front of him. "You scared the life out of me, Lia!" He laughed as he put a hand on his chest. I laughed with him and pulled him over to the side of the park by the climbing frame. I let go of his hand and sat down on the cool grass before laying back on it and smiling up at Danny as he copied my movements. We stayed in silence for a while, just looking up at the sky as the fluffy white clouds drifted by in the wind. I sighed in content and lifted my head onto his shoulder as he placed his arms around me securely. 

"Lion." I said quietly as I pointed to a cloud that to me looked like a lion. Danny chuckled behind me, causing my head to move up and down on his chest slightly with the vibrations. 

"Duck." He pointed to another one that was coming past. 

"You mad? That's an alligator!" I laughed loudly. 

"No it's a duck!" Danny laughed back.

"You're blind then love." I mumbled as I smiled up at him. He chuckled once more as he looked down at me, love and adoration in his eyes. I lifted myself up from my position and smiled down at Danny before leaning down to kiss him. Our lips had barely touched when a voice broke us apart. 

"WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You cannot be serious..." The voice trailed off. I jumped up to my feet and ran off in the direction of the voice to see Jason staring at a fuming Zara. "You're telling me, that whilst your mother was in hospital from a heart attack, you met a girl in there who was looking after her sick grandfather, and you just decided to screw her behind my back?" Zara asked in a scarily calm tone. I gasped quietly at what I had just heard but waited to see what Jason had to say for himself. 

"Yes. I would say I'm sorry, but she actually wanted to. I wasn't going to turn her down, after all, my own girlfriend didn't want to sleep with me." Jason shrugged. I gaped at his revelation as tears began to storm down my best friends face. 

"YOU BASTARD!" Zara screeched at her now ex-boyfriend. "I was waiting for the opportune moment! I didn't want to lose it when I was smashed off my face or when I wasn't ready! How could you even do that? Do you not feel any guilt for what you did to me?" Zara asked in disbelief. Jason shook his head with a shrug. 

"Nope. Sorry not sorry."

"You are despicable. How could you even do that to her you absolute son of a bitch." I growled coming from my spot to stare Jason right in the eye. Jason and I never really had a great relationship due to me not agreeing with Zara's choice, but I let her go through with it because he made her happy. Well, he did... 

"Oh look, the bitch has swooped in to save the day!" Jason exclaimed, every word dripping with sarcasm. 

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that." Danny's voice came from behind me. 

"Ha! The bitch got a chew toy, how marvelous." 

"Get the hell away from us, Jason. It won't be very pretty if you don't." I snarled as I stepped towards him. 

"What are you gonna do? Cry for mommy? Oh wait, she doesn't even like you!" Jason laughed patronizingly. Suddenly, all I saw was red as I lunged at Jason and toppled to the ground, sending slaps and punches to his useless form before being pulled away by Danny as Charlie pulled Jason up by his now bloody collar and pushed him towards the gate of the park before going over to comfort Zara. 

"You okay?" Danny whispered in my ear. I took a few deep breaths before nodding and turning around in his warm embrace. He hugged me back tightly as I watched Zara and Charlie head over to the swings together. 

"I better get going. The boys are probably wondering where I am now." I mumbled as I pulled away from Danny to be greeted by coldness from where his warm body once was. He nodded and gave me a quick peck on the forehead before I left to give Zara and Charlie hugs. I looked back over my shoulder at my friends and smiled once again, happy that I had them by my side, and they had me.

---

And I am now officially back to school after my wonderful (approximately) three months off! Bring on Sixth Form and A-levels!! Minus the screw up this morning, the first day went pretty well! Would anyone be so kind to drop a comment or leave a vote on your way out to make me feel better about returning to the hellhole? Would be very nice of you wonderful people! Or robots... Whatever I don't judge :) Until next time!

-Yourequestedmyface-