31 Ending on the Perfect Beginning

ONE YEAR LATER

I smoothed down the light blue bridesmaid dress I had on and took one last look in the mirror. I turned around and looked over at Zara and Avery who were doing last minute touches to their outfits which were the same as mine.

"You do realise that they are called bridesmaids for a reason right? Would we be classed as groomsmaids in this scenario?" Zara asked as she sorted out her hair one last time before pulling her silver heels on. I laughed as I took a few steps in mine to get used to them.

"I suppose we could be called that, yeah!" I laughed with Zara and Avery. We stood around the room for a little longer, finishing up our looks before a knock came at the door. I opened it a crack and saw the other girls. I quickly opened the door just enough to let them in and locked it again straight away.

"Wow you girls look amazing!" Allianna cried, fanning her face so she didn't cry and ruin her make-up.

"Aww thanks Alli, but seriously, have you looked in the mirror? Are you sure you're not a model?" I asked as I hugged her. "Same goes for you two, you both look stunning." I grinned over at Lucy and Taylar who were holding our bouquets for us.

"Aww shucks!" Lucy blushed as she hid her face behind our flowers. I chuckled.

"But anyway, we did come here for a reason and that reason was that we're starting in a minute. James is at the altar ready and Charlie is trying not to have a panic attack with his mother looking after him." I shook my head at Taylar's words.

"Alrighty, let's get this show on the road." Avery clapped her hands together. I blew out a shaky breath as the girls left Avery, Zara and I to ensure everyone was ready and in their seats. Avery walked out first, then Zara did, then I followed, holding my bunch of flowers close to my chest as we made our way over to Charlie and Haley.

"Oh my goodness! Girls you look like supermodels!" Haley gushed as she pulled us all in for a hug. I chuckled at her outburst and rested a hand on Charlie's shoulder that was shaking slightly.

"You alright there?" I asked in a whisper as I pulled him away to the side slightly. 

"Um, kinda nervous. Alright I feel as though I'm going to pass out and piss myself all at once which is totally possible by the way!" Charlie exclaimed in a frantic whisper.

"Hey, look, calm down. This is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. Your future husband lies just beyond those doors, but he won't be if you let your nerves get the better of you. Now grow some balls and walk in there with your head held high! Get married to my brother! Live your life with him to the fullest!" I gripped his shoulder tightly as tears began to brim in his eyes.

"Thank you." He whispered meekly before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly. He let me go and he took a deep breath before wiping his face of any tears and holding his head up, straightening out his posture before he grabbed his mothers arm and told us to go. I gave him a thumbs up as Avery opened up the heavy church door and walked on through it, Zara following behind in a slow walk. I took a deep breath and followed after them, holding my bouquet tightly to my chest. When I walked in everyone was already standing, looking behind them as Avery, Zara and I walked down the aisle. I looked over at Darren to see him staring at Zara with the biggest smile I have ever seen. I looked over to the side a little and saw Danny staring at me with his mouth wide open, his eyes full of admiration. I looked away from him with a small smile and focussed on not tripping over my long blue dress. Avery, Zara and I stood next to James who was smiling widely at us all before he turned to look back down the aisle as his future husband and mother-in-law came walking down together. Charlie arrived with us and stood next to James, holding his hand tightly as they walked up the few steps together to where the vicar stood, smiling brightly down on everyone in the room.

The Thompsons.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara