Chapter 23: Bye

ERIC'S POV

What the f-uck, Eric!

I have to f-ucking cool down my balls! I am f-ucking fantasizing her body!

S-hit! I want her. My pent up desire for f-ucking long time wants to explode. Inside her.

And this is all wrong!

"S-hit!" I hissed. "Calm down, boy. Calm down"

This part of my body is making it harder for me. He's too obvious in my board shorts.

I'm having an erection in broad daylight! F-uck!

I keep on walking in no particular direction. All that matter is I get away from her. F-uck, I want to devour her. All it takes is a single touch of her skin to ignite the fire within me.

She's so f-ucking soft and delicate.

Tangina, likod palang nahahawakan ko para na akong sinisiliban! At ang utak ko, kung saan saan na ako dinadala.

And the d-amn memory of my dream last night! S-hit, I want to kiss her for real!

If I didn't get away from her, I'm gonna take her there. I'm so f-ucking tempted to taste her lips, to know if it's as sweet as I dream of. I bet it will taste better than what I imagined it to be.

S-hit!

I quickly walked towards the snack shack.

"Lemonade, please" I ordered

I sat on the stool to cover my hard wood. I impatiently tapped the counter as I wait for my drink.

I keep on taking deep breathes, hoping that it will help in calming my nerves.

Raging libido. S-hit!

"Hi"

I almost jump on my seat when a sweet voice called my attention.

A beautiful girl sat beside me.

"I'm Eve, one of the bride's friend from London" she got a sweet smile on her face. "You're one of the groom's men, right?"

I took the hand she's offering and gently squeeze it.

This is what I need. I need a warm hole to appease my lust. Anyone will do. Anyone as long as it's not a friend. As long as it's not Fallon Therese.

I smiled at her. I need to get laid today.

"Eric" I kissed the back of her palm without breaking the eye contact.

It's the right time to get back into the game. It's been over a year since I last get laid. I badly need this now. I need this to distract myself from lusting over a special friend.

We chatted for hour. She's actually fun to be with. I learned that she's also a culinary graduate

"I'm actually planning to stablish my own shop. I just don't have the skill" she giggled.

I flirtatiously smirked at her. "I can help you with that"

"Really?" she raised a brow on me.

Actually, I don't know if she's hitting on me or she just need a company to talk to.

But it doesn't matter anyway. Naiwala ko na ang makamundong pagnanasa ko sa usapan namin.

We keep on chatting until she said she have to go.

I just smile at her and made my way back to my friends.