Finnick Jyn Jacobs

Lumaki ako na busog sa pangaral ng Mommy ko. Don't do this to girls. Don't do that to girls. And most importantly, never make a girl cry. 

I have beautiful sisters so I obeyed all of my mother's commandments. Because I believe in karma. Ayokong makasakit ng babae dahil natatakot ako na sa mga kapatid ko bumalik. 

But my father's blood will always run on my veins. I love playing with girls. 

We'll play but I won't make them cry. 

How? 

Simple. Make them your friends. Not girlfriend. Not fling. But friends.

I am enjoying the simple game of life. I have friends, and we f-uck. Come on, who won't love f-ucking? That's my favorite pastime. 

Until this special girl came in the picture. 

First time I saw her, my heart felt weird. And whenever she's around, I felt conscious. 

And for the first time in my seventeen years of existence, I want to have a girlfriend. 

I don't see her as a lady warming my bed. I don't see her as a pastime. I see her on a different way. I see everything about her special. The way she walks. The way she talks. The way she flips her hair. It's like I'm under a spell. Until all the other girls doesn't matter anymore. All I see is her.

Her effects frightened me. But I gather every courage I have in me and ask her to be my girl. For the first time, I asked a girl to be mine, in the real sense of the word. I committed myself on her. 

But she turned me down. Just because she thought, that she's just part of my Frolic Leisure