Chapter Two : The Ritual

'Hey dudes, come check this out!' Soos said. He was looking inside the box. It was completely empty. 'Did he just...appear out of nowhere?' Soos added. "Ya think?" I said, crossing my arms. 'That's so cool! Could he be an alien?' Mabel asked. 'Mabel, you know I don't believe in aliens.' I answered. 'Says the guy who encounters monsters everyday.' Mabel countered.

'Wait, why are we still out here? Let's go after the boy!' Soos said.

We couldn't find him anywhere, until we heard something.There was a noise coming from the attic floor. It was dark and the light wasn't working.

Soos turned on the flashlight. Suddenly, the boy appeared right in front of my face. 'Ahh!' I screamed. He laughed. 'Wow, you scream like a girl even in person! That is amazing!' he said. 'Who are you?' Mabel asked. 'Yeah dude, you came in here like a stranger. Wait...' Soos said.

'Oh, sorry, completely forgot. My name is Ashton. I am here to do the impossible and stop global annihilation, ya-da ya-da ya-da all that good stuff.' he explained.

'That still doesn't explain what you're up to.' I said. We formed a discussion circle. 'I don't think we can trust him.' I suggested.

'Dipper, don't jump to conclusions. He might be good!' Mabel said. 'Conspiring against me? I love it!' said Ashton.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him drawing something on the ground with chalk. 'Hey!' I shouted. I walked up to him. 'What do you think you're doing?' I asked. 'I'm summoning Bill!' he said cheerfully.

'The who now?' I said, cross armed. 'You know, Bill Cipher?' he said as he formed a triangle using his hands around his eye to represent Bill. 'WHAT?' we shouted. 'Are you crazy? He's going to kill us all!' I said.

Ashton just looked at me, then continued the ritual. He smiled. 'It is done.' We took a couple steps back. 'Don't you dare.' I said. 'Oh, I dare.' he replied.

He started chanting the words needed to summon Bill. Suddenly, a flash of light was seen and thunder was heard. 'Oh, no.' I muttered.

We ran down the stairs to hide.'Ash-' I shouted, but I got interrupted by a familiar laugh. We poked our heads out to see what was going on.

'Well, well, well, what do we have here?' said the voice. 'No, no, no, no!' I said. We crept near the top of the stairs. 'I want to make a deal with you.' Ashton said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to see here!