Chapter Seven : A Tad Bit Strange

Bill's P.O.V.

'That Pine Tree has caused me nothing but trouble. Well, maybe a little of fun during the time I possessed him. i don't know where Flame went. Maybe he's somewhere hiding.' I thought.

I continued to wander the filthy town for a teeny bit.

I halted to a stop in a clearing.

'Maybe I should just stay here, not knowing the possible outcome of a certain someone trying to capture me in a couple of seconds—' I said out loud, before getting rudely interrupted by someone.

'Whoa!' I said as I dodged the net. Pine Tree almost caught me. In a net.

The result of me dodging was a fallen Pine Tree. 'AHAHAHAHA!' I laughed as he was on the ground. Then came the fun part.

'I think my mind's going plank. I really should branch out. Am I being too sappy? Wood you be mine? Are you oak-ay? Because I'm certainly pine!' I teased.

'What's the point?' he teased.

'Hey, watch it. The point is with you, Pointdexter.' I said.

Suddenly, without predicting anything, Shooting Star came charging out of nowhere and somehow caught me in the net. 'Wha—hey!' I shouted.

'Shut up, you crazy isosceles monster!' she said. I tried to escape, but my powers weren't working.

'Hey! What did you do to me?' I shouted angrily. 'Oh, nothing, just negating your powers using this special net!' said Pine Tree.

'Why, you little pieces of uncultured meat!' I shouted. 'Said the talking Dorito.' said Shooting Star. They high fived. 'You'll rue this very day!' I screamed.

Dipper's P.O.V.

Good thing Ford had a random power negator in the form of a net just lying around the basement. I couldn't wait to finally shut Bill up for good. All that screaming and thrashing around was causing a lot of problems.

'By-the-by, have you got my teeth?' said Bill. 'Oh, yes. In fact, we have a tooth.' I said as I whipped the barrel out.

'Hmm....outsmarting me by finding loopholes, eh? Lookie who finally grew some brains in that bone shell you humans have.' replied Bill, obviously teasing me.

We finally reached the Shack. Grunkle Stan came up to us.

'Well, well, well, if it isn't—' started Bill. 'Oh, please. Shut your yaps. You Illuminati freak show.' said Grunkle Stan. 'Someone's grumpy!' Bill stated.

We brought Bill down to the basement. Ford stared at him. 'Oh! It's you. Surprise, surprise!' 'Bill.' said Ford ominously, indirectly stating that they had a horrible history together.

'What are you going to do to me?' asked Bill. 'Huh. That's funny, I thought you had mind reading or something like that.' Mabel said. 'Mabel, the net has power negating powers. Remember?' I reminded Mabel.

'Oh, yeah. Right.' Mabel said.

'We're going to get rid of you. For good.' Ford said.

'Uh-oh.' Bill blurted.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew into the basement, as if marking the presence of someone. 'Well, well, well, now what is this?' a booming voice echoed. I glanced around, trying to find the source of the voice, but it seemed to be coming from everywhere. 'Tad, I can handle the situation,' Bill started, sounding like he knows the owner of the voice.

'Who are you?' I asked. 'Oh, come on! Do you not know me?' it said. 'Um...no?' Mabel said.

A figure emerged from the shadows. It was a blue, floating square. 'Hi! The names Tad! Tad Strange!' said the square. 'Wait, Tad? As in that news reporter that's always acting weird?' I asked. 'Uh-oh, my secret's been revealed. Oops!' said Tad, sarcastically.

'Soos was right! He does seem a tad strange! Haha, wordplay.' said Mabel.

'What do you want from us?' I asked. 'I want my brother back.' he said. 'Who? Don't tell me—' I began.

'Yes, I'm his brother. Wow, plot twist! Can we get this show going or what?' Bill said from behind me, sounding bored.

Everyone froze in their spot in shock. We watched as Tad flew down to the net and cutting it open with his hands.

I snapped out of it first. I tried to tackle Tad, but he was quick and dodged my attack.

'Wow, you are crazy!' Tad said. Bill successfully wriggled out of the net. 'Mark my words, Pine Tree, Shooti—' started Bill. 'Blah, blah, blah.' said Ford and reached for a gun in his pocket.

Before that could happen, they disappeared in a flash of light. 'Really? A handgun? I have, like, 10 shotguns back there. Its more dangerous than ladders you know. ' said Grunkle Stan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
No update.