Chapter Eleven : Shape Hunters

Mabel's P.O.V

I woke up and immediately said good morning to no one in particular. I turned to my side to see Dipper missing. I sat up. "Huh?" I got up lazily and trudged down the stairs. I felt so tired for some odd reason. "I'm so invigorated today!" I shouted to again, no one in particular.

I stretched my arms and legs. Suddenly, I felt much more lively. "That's better!" I walked to the kitchen, expecting breakfast. "Wazzup, party pe-" I immediately stopped myself when I turned the corner and bumped into someone, causing me to fall on the floor boards. "Whoa! You've got to be careful around corners." said a familiar voice. "Mabel, we've got work to do." said another.

"What?" I said, puzzled. I glanced upwards to find a hypnotizing face. He was so...handsome...wait a second...! "A...Ash?" I asked shaking. "Whoa jeez, don't be so scared! You look like you've just seen a ghost." he said. He held out his hand. I felt so mesmerized.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Dipper approached me. "Mabel, are you okay?" he asked. "I'm..I'm fine. I literally just woke up...all of this is too much..." I said confused. They explained everything to me. For some odd reason, I understood every single word they were saying.

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go already!" I said. I ran out the door. Realizing I wasn't dressed appropriately for this occasion (pajamas), I quickly walked back inside. "Right after I change." I said, embarrassed. My face was probably as red, or even redder than a tomato.

Dipper's P.O.V

Mabel seemed awkward just now. What could she be thinking about? "So, what do we do first?" I asked Ashton. He was just staring outside the window. His eyes seem to drift off into the forest. "Well, we have to find one of them first. Who do you suggest?" he asked. "I don't actually know them, except Tad Strange and Bill Cipher." I replied. He looked at me. "Oh, sorry! I haven't told you yet? There are four of them. Bill Cipher, Tad Strange, Sam Weird and Average Joe. No one really knows who or what they are, but together, they can wreak havoc and mass destruction. We mustn't  let the two of them find the rest." he explained.

"What do you mean 'find the rest'?" I asked, interested. "Let's just say, they don't really like to team up all the time." "So, you're saying they hate each other?" I asked. "Not exactly. It's complicated." Ashton replied.

We heard someone running down the stairs. "I'm ready!" said Mabel upon reaching the bottom of the stairs. "How do I look?" she asked. My sister wasn't wearing her usual clothes. She was wearing pitch black boots, leggings that go all the way up to her skirt, which was really, really dark blue and a black hoodie. I was astonished. "Wh...what? Mabel, I've never seen you dress like that before! What's gotten into you?" I asked, my mouth wide open. "Well, I figured that if we want to go on an epic adventure, we should dress appropriately." she explained.

"We could've done that everyday since we got here." I replied sarcastically. "I think we're good to go! Also, good choice with the outfit, it makes you look much more prettier-I mean 'AHEM' more like a shape hunter!" Ashton said. I glanced at him with a look that read 'back off my sister you time traveling creep'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not making these...after...story...note...thing...for two chapters or so. There really was nothing to talk about, except to tell you that I've been working a little more slowly on these chapters. I am currently writing chapter fifteen and soon enough, there will be only one chapter upload per day. Hopefully. I'll let you guys know. If you noticed, in this chapter and the next, I've changed the way I write stories. Enough said.