Chapter Twelve : Not Average At All

We first went to Lazy Susan's Restaurant. "Explain to me why we are here again?" Ashton asked me. "Just follow me." I replied. Chances are, he's not there. But just in case. We walked in, and the first thing I noticed was no one was there, except the guy. Him. Tad was gone, but the mysterious man from yesterday was still sitting there. Ashton saw what I was looking at. "Is it him? How do you know?" he asked. "I don't. Let's go have a chat with him, shall we?" I decided.

We walked up to the table. "Excuse me, sir?" I said. The man turned to face me. I didn't really catch his face last time. He wore a red trench coat, red top hat and fiery red eyes. "Can I help you kids?" he said with a deep, powerful voice. It almost sounded like a voice of a buff boss of an important company or something.

"Do you know anything about Bill Cipher?" I asked. His eyes lit up when I mentioned Bill. He looked like he wanted to get up and smack me, but he calmed himself by clenching his fists tightly. "Now...why would I know anything about BILL?" he shouted. At the same time when he said Bill, he got up, and suddenly his surroundings exploded in a red aura.

"WHO ARE YOU?" he boomed. A powerful gust of wind knocked us down. Ashton got up first, and pulled out a gun from his jacket. It didn't look like an ordinary gun, though. "Ha! You think a mere gun can stop me?" he said. "I am Average Joe, and I will-" he began. "That's what they all say." Ashton said, cutting him off. He pulled the trigger, letting out a deafening boom. Mabel and I had to shield my eyes from the red dust that was flying around Joe.

All I heard was some sort of fighting, and finally a scream followed by the red dust slowly disappearing. "That was fun." Ashton said. I looked around and saw Ashton holding a round, glowing object. "What is that?" Mabel asked. "This? None of your business. As for Joe, he won't be bothering us for a long, long time." he replied.

Behind him, was a devastating mess of a restaurant and a mound of red sand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can tell, I am absolutely the WORST at writing action scenes. Just so you know, chapter fifteen has a fight scene, but I feel like I did a terrible job. Just wait for it. The next chapter may or may not activate the feels, because I've never wrote a sad anything in my 13 years of existence before, so let me know what I did wrong or anything.