Chapter Four : Discussion

'Then what are we waiting for? Let's go already.' said Mabel.

'No, Mabel, wait. What were you trying to do, Ashton?' I asked. 'You know, I want to eliminate all life on the face of the planet. Sarcasm. One of the many services I offer. I'm afraid I can't tell you. Now, I'll be on my merry way!' Ashton said as he left the room, whistling.

I tackled Ashton before he got to leave. 'Hey, get off me!' he said. We rolled around and punched each other. 'Guys, stop it!' said Mabel.

Suddenly, Grunkle Stan showed up from nowhere and whipped out a camera. 'Kids fighting! I could sell this thing!' he said and started recording.

The journal dropped out of my vest. Ashton pulled out from the fight by doing a backwards roll. He set his eyes on the journal.

'There it is!' said Ashton. I picked it up and tucked it into my vest. His eyes followed. 'What do you want with the journal?' I asked.

'Nothing!' said Ashton, brushing off the dust from his jacket. 'I will see you another day. Until then, keep an eye out.' he continued.

He backed away slowly into the dark. 'I was told that looked cool. I was lied to. Dammit, Eugene!' he said. Then, he disappeared through a flash of light.

'What was that all about?' asked Mabel. 'I have no clue. That's two weirdos gone. Well, time to find a way to get a barrel of teeth!' I said.

'The teeth store?' Mabel suggested. 'Mabel, do you really think that kind of store even exist?' I replied. 'I'll go search it up on the most reliable, most trusting source I know. The Internet.' Soos said.

'Go ahead.' I said. 'Yes! TO THE CYBER-CAFE!' shouted Soos as he ran away. 'He's never going to find it.' I said. 'Agreed' said Mabel.

'Oh yeah! We've got to see Ford first.' I said. We input the code on the vending machine, and went down to the basement. Ford was writing something on a book. 'Hey, Grunkle Ford?' I asked.

He almost jumped. 'Whoa! I didn't see you there!' he said as he quickly closed the book and kept it before we could see what it was.

'What was that?' Mabel asked. 'That's...none of your business. Now, why did you come down here?' he asked.

Mabel broke first. 'THERE WAS THIS KID THAT CAME OUT OF THIS BOX THEN SUMMONED BILL THEN HE MADE A DEAL BUT IT WASNT A DEAL THEN THE KID WAS FIGHTING DIPPER THEN WE'VE GOT TO GET TEETH OR WE DIE!' shouted Mabel quickly.

Ford looked equally as confused as I was. 'Slow down! What was it?' he asked. I told him exactly what happened.

'You've dealt with Bill? This is bad. This is really bad. ' Ford said, with a worried look on his face.

"I think Bill said something about Ashton giving him a reality upgrade?" I said.

Ford froze. "I really hope he doesn't mean what I think he means." he said, his worried face replaced with his frightened face. " What is it? " Mabel asked. "Uh..uh..its nothing. Just...I...I don't even know."

'Then, we HAVE to get him the teeth?' I said.

Now where does one get a lot of teeth? 'We're so dead. There's no way!' I said, panicking.

'Dead...dead, that's it! The cemetery!' said Mabel. 'We'll get those teeth in no time!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all the parts I want to post today. The next chapter is...pretty long (chapter thirteen is way longer) so yeah....I'm off to write chapter fourteen now. Buh-bye!