Chapter Fourteen : Weirdness Loading...

Dipper's P.O.V

We began following Ash (yes, we started calling him Ash instead of Ashton because it was too long and tiring to say) to wherever he thinks he's going. He broke the silence first. "Next time Mabel, try not to joke about someone's personal business. I went easy on you." he said.
I laughed. "Yeah, Mabel, you were pretty rough on him back there." I told her.
Mabel looked annoyed. "Mock all you want boys, but this gal is pretty resistant to insults," she said. "And pretty much pranks because I'm the prank master." she continued. "Hey, what's that over there?" I asked her, pointing to her right. "What? Where?" she said, turning her head to look. "Dipper, I don't-" she said as she turned her head to the left to look at me, and I got up really close to her face. "Boo!" I said, surprising her. "Ahh!" she screamed. "That's enough back there, pranksters. We're close." said Ash, who was way ahead of us.
Finally, we halted to a stop in a clearing in the middle of the forest. "Here it is." said Ash. There was nothing extraordinary about the area. There was only grass, shrubs and trees. "Um...Ash, we don't see anything." I said. "Oh! I completely forgot." he said and whipped out a small bottle from his jacket.
"Drink only a bit of it. You guys don't want to hallucinate, now would you?" he said while handing us the bottle. It was a green bottle with half of its liquid gone. It had a sticker at the front, but it appeared to be torn out really badly to the point we can't make out what it was.
"What is this?" I asked. "Jellybean Gumball Hallucination Spell!" Mabel shouted, "Okay, first of all it's not a spell, it's medication of the future. Second, you only hallucinate if you drink too much. It makes you see what you need to see. It lasts for a week, one sip. So you don't want to see too much, if you know what I mean." he explained.
We each took a sip. For a moment, nothing happened. Suddenly, where trees used to be, there was a huge cave opening. "Whoa..." Mabel and I said at the same time. "For now, that's all you need to see." Ash said.
We followed Ash in the cave. It was dimly lit with torches on the right side of the wall. The atmosphere was cold and damp, with water dripping from the ceiling. The ceiling would often go higher and lower, the higher ones having stalagmites...or was it stalactites? I never did knew.
There were so many twists and turns, we'd get lost without our guide. Our steps echoed in the darkness. "Where exactly are we going?"
"Where we can find help."
Suddenly, we heard a scream. Then, total and utter chaos.
There were screams coming from the end of the cave.
We ran towards the light.
"SILENCE!" I heard someone yell. "Shut up or I'll gouge your eyes out, I swear!" it said. "He means it!" said another. "WE mean it. Or we'll do worse." said a third.
Two of those voices sounded familiar...
Bill and Tad! We crept to the entrance and peeked in. I couldn't see much, but I saw a group of people, around 20 to 30 of them, and three....shapes floating in mid-air? Uh-oh. "They found him!" whispered Ash. "Who?" I asked. "Sam Weird!" he replied. "Wait, I thought I made that name up back at the basement?" said Mabel. I placed a finger on my lips and turned to Mabel. "Listen up, you insignificant dirty weak troublesome lumps of meat! I want to ask you a simple question." said the other shape. It was a star...like the one on Gideon's Tent Of Telepathy. Sam....
"Where is the De-Cipher?" he asked. The De-Cipher? What the heck is that? "We don't know what you're talking about!" shouted a woman. The person stepped forward. It was a girl. She was about the same age as Ash. "Right." said Bill, and moved closer to her. "I'm not afraid of you, Bill." she said, stepping forward. There was some surprised gasps from the crowd. "We've got to do something!" I told Ash. He looked at me. "There's nothing we can do right now. There are three of them. We're outmatched." Bill floated closer. He balled his fist and conjured up a ball of blue flame. "Ash, we have to do something!" I said, now panicking. "No." was the reply. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.
"HEY!" I shouted and stepped in. Ash cursed and hid in the corner with Mabel. Everyone had their eyes on me. "Leave her alone." I said.
"Well, well, well, look who decided to join the PARTY!" said Bill, blasting me with the ball as he said the final word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I have something really important to tell you. There may not be chapters uploaded tomorrow because I've not been working on these like I used to, and it'll take longer for each chapter to finish. The good news is that this fanfic only has 20 chapters. I have an original story planned out already, and it'll be great. I hope you understand. Until next time!