OMG

Ma:Beauty if you miss that damn bus you walkin to school!
Me:Maaan! Ma stop playin u know u gonna take me!
Ma: No I'm not GET YOUR ASS UP!
I got up, threw my cover and stomped to my bathroom just to be extra.
Ma: KEEP IT UP YA BLACK ASS
I ignored her and continued with my morning . When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and walked to my room. I decided to wear all black jeans, a black sweatshirt and red timbs. I put on some Carmex, my gold necklace , and watch then fluffed my hair out. Once I was done I headed downstairs.

Brison(Bry-son)- goodMornin Beauty
Me: hey Br-
Brison: I say GoodMornin beauty
Me:GoodMorning Brison.
Brison is my 3 year old brother , he's the cutest and most annoying baby ever. He's short and chubby with a head full of curls and he's brown-skinned. He's just like his dad in so many ways , and looks so much like him. He has an attitude like me and I can't stand it. Anyways I walked outside and headed to my bus-stop, I hated riding the bus in the morning and my mom knew it , but didn't give not one fuck. A few minutes later the bus came and I was off to school. I enjoyed school , I didn't associate with everybody but I known and cool with people in my grade. When I got to school I stood in my regular spot waiting on Kalissa. At about 7:50 she arrived and we headed to our lockers.
On the way to our lockers I seen him...

Kalissa: if you want him back take him
Me: first , I don't want him & it's not that easy I think that's his girlfriend
Kalissa: she's pretty but your Gorgeous. I mean yeah she's smaller but who wants a piece of gold when they can have the whole damn pot?
Me: ... Whatever , he's with her and I'm with
Kalissa: nobody! You need a man
Me: not everybody Wants to be in a relationship
Kalissa: yeah ok. bye love you

I walked to my first period which was Pre-Cal. It was a lot of 12th graders and maybe 6 of us 11th graders. There was this one 12th grader and he just made me melt.