I Want you

3 Weeks later ( Saturday night @8 )
Me:man Zay mooooove!!!

Zay:shut yo ass up girl

Me:my ass don't talk nigga

Zay:when I'm clapping them chee-

Mike: ALRIGHT! ... the fuxk y'all got going on anyways?

I looked at Mike, then Zay , and couldn't control the smirk pulling on my lips. Me and Zay, been kicking it lately, friends with benefits, but no actual sex. Mike's eyes were still shifting between the two of us.

Zay: nothing man, we just joking around.

Mike: i know B joking..idk bout ya hoe ass

Zay:whatever, you ready niglet?

Me: yea nigga , bye Mike

Mike:mmm..I'll see yall at that party lata?
we both nodded yes and got up and headed to my house, me him and Mike were having a smoke session. My mom went on a date with her new boo, Brison went to my grandparents and she told me I was free for the night and I could go to a party meaning she wouldn't be back until tomorrow.
When Zay dropped me off I immediately got ready for a bath, so we could have one of our many conversations. After my shower I threw on a oversized shirt, and climbed right in my bed, there was no need in getting comfortable or lotioning up knowing I'd have to do it all over again. As if on que my phone started ringing.
Zay👅💦

I smirked following his orders, knowing what was about to happen. When I came back from my closet I picked up my phone and got in a comfortable position.

Zay:I want you to think about me playing in that p.$$y, rubbing on ya clit with one finga in ya, gone head baby slide a finga in and play with it slow
Just as he said I slid one finger in and began moving in a slow motion.
Rubbing on my clit and fingering myself slowly had me wanting more... the real thing.

Zay: tell me how you Want it momma

Me: I want you to lay me down and slide that d!(k in me baby, push it in my stomach, and Fu(k me.
I removed my finger from my clit and added another, increasing the pleasure. It was quiet on Zay's end letting me know what was up.

Zay: you know some wild shit momma? I wonna bend you over my kitchen counter and fuck you from the back with those pretty curls wrapped around my hand and you calling me poppa, you like that baby?

Me: Mm..yes baby
I Picked up my pace, just as my heart rate increased, my eyes were closed tight and I was chewing on my lip. I went back to playing with my clit making up my own fantasy, and I was sure he was doing the same thing. My adrenaline was rushing, and my hormones through the roof, I was tired of playing games and I wanted to feel him in me.

Me: Zay baby come fuck me

Zay: nah B, youn know-

Me: please poppa?

Zay: fuck man...I'm on the way.

Me: alright.
I smiled and hopped up for a quick shower, after my shower I grabbed another big shirt and ran downstairs. Minutes later I was opening the door for Zay, his eyes filled with lust. He swooped me up and carried me upstairs. as I came outta my shirt he kissed me everywhere leaving no place untouched. His touch heated my skin, and the thrill of not knowing what to expect excited me. He came back up catching my lips, and made his way down to my breast. He took one in his mouth and began sucking on it while allowing his tongue to explore my areola, moving from the left he went to explore the right. He led a trail of kisses from my breast to my Kitty giving it a light kiss.
Spreading my lips he began eating me like his last meal, I had his dreads in my hand pushing his face deeper. I rose up from the bed while wrapping my legs around him, preparing myself for this orgasm. My legs began shaking and I released, he lapped up my juices and kissed his way back to my lips. He kissed me and pulled away before I got to deep in it.

Zay: alright momma I'm out

Me:no....I meant what I said.
He looked at me for a while, as if he was debating something and shook his head no.

Me:please...I wonna know how it feels

He stood up in all his glory and I sat up in my spot putting my feet on the floor. His d!(k was hard, and I could feel my heart rate speeding up.

Zay: don't be scared momma, touch it
I reached up running my thumb across his tip, then my fingers down his shaft.

Zay: wrap ya hand around it and stroke
I took my hand wrapping it around his d.ck and began stroking him. He let out a low groan, and closed his eyes. I took this as an opportunity to wrap my lips around his tip, and took more and more of him at a time. His eyes shot open feeling my warm moist mouth around his tip and before he could react my phone rung causing me to push back and him to sigh.

Me: hello?

Kalissa: I told you ha ass was woke, come open tha door and it's a nice ass car sitting on ya sidewalk

Me: give me a minute.
Zay's clothes were already on, and he was waiting on me to finish. I looked up at him, then down at his manhood and back up at him.

Me: I can send them away if you'd like.

Zay: nah momma,I gotta go get ready fa this party anyway , send me something and ill handle it.
He gave me a smirk then winked, i giggled like a little girl, and agreed before throwing on a shirt and walking with him downstairs.

Me: bye poppa

Zay: bye momma
He placed a kiss on my lips and squeezed my ass. When i opened the door the girls smiles dropped and they both smirked like dummy's while waving goodbye to Zay.

Kalissa: uhh uhh, give us the tea "momma"!!

I didn't tell the girls what happened, just that we were chilling watching movies, and I didn't show any "signs of getting good d!(k" so they accepted my answer and went to prepare for this party.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Aaaaand let the fun begin 😏