Whats The Problem?

It was Brittany(Isiah's gf) and her crew. Now i didn't exactly mind them being there, but my insecurities kinda kicked in and I once again was faced with the fact that me and Isiah would never be. I sucked it up and jumped in their current conversation, which was about a party either they were attending or throwing. I zoned back out once Brittany started talking, then the waitress came and took everybody's orders.

Mike: OH SHIT!!! U fr my nigga??

?:.....

Mike: ight bruh say no more we finna turn up all the fucking way

?:....

Mike: hell yeah. Lemme call u back thoo im out with the crew.
Mike had everybody's attention as we patiently waited for the news that had him hyped up.

Mariah: so Mike whats the news? ..

Mike: my cousin moving down here from the A...if yall thought i was bad wait till he come down here..maaaaann...oooh Beauty ... He like a fat ass and thighs, so watch it.

I secretly blushed while Mike went on and on about his cousin, until we got our food. Once the food was out everybody was silent...well until Brittany opened her damn mouth.

Brittany: sooo Mariah...Kalissa.....and friend who invited yall?

Mariah: invited? Bitch it was mainly our idea...tf invited yall?

Mariah and Brittany have hated eachother ever since i can remember. Kalissa and Brittany were once Best-friends but Kalissa and Mariah got pretty close Brittany got jealous and thats when they started hating eachother, and of course Kalissa always remains quiet not wanting to seem as if she's picking sides.. When she really lowkey did.Nobody spoke knowing that speaking would only add fuel to the fire.

Brittany: my nigga invited me and i invited my friends.. Were supposed to be here... You're always some place where you not wanted.

Mariah:...... Fuck this conversation shit get up so i can lay yo ass down ... Like you been asking
Brittany looked at Mariah almost as if her eyes were begging her to stay cool but the mug on her face said she wasnt backing down, Kalissa on the other hand looked as if she was thinking ..and thinking hard.

Kalissa: Mariah sit down and Brittany shut up and let it go..you and I both know your basically hanging yourself when it comes to this situation.

Mariah sat, eyes still locked on Brittany,Brittany's face held a scowl and Kalissa had daring eyes...the rest of us held confused looks.

Mike: i think imma leave... If u rode with me i suggest u come on.
A few guys...followed and then the rest of us went our separate ways. This was not how I wanted this to go.. But my main thought was... What was really the story behind the beef of Mariah and Brittany?