Mike

For the party I decided to wear some black shorts, black gladiator sandals, my Jean shirt with a black cami underneath. I let my hair go freely, and wore gold accessories. Apparantly I was the "last one" to get ready, so when I was done we took a few pictures then left. Kalissa had on a white dress with gold sandals, her hair was in a bun and she wore gold hoops, Mariah had on black pants, a black T-shirt w/ black and yellow foams( her nigga ass).
When we arrived at the party it was lit, blunts were everywhere, shots were being taken, everybody was dancing and socializing.

Kalissa: this shit live af

Mariah: hell yeah, I'm bouta go find sumn to take home.
Mariah ran off leaving Kalissa with a smug look, and me giggling at her whore ways. I spotted the guys and dragged Kalissa over, eager to be in the presence of Zay. Halfway there she stopped me checking herself, once she spotted Cassidy, I'm glad she's taking actual interest in somebody. When we made it to the boys I released her from my grip and went to Mike.

Mike: wassup Bonita?

Me: sup cornball

Mike: *tsk* girl you don't know bout me, ya betta ask somebody.

Me: lemme see ya pull one then

Mike: I can pull 3 and you

I rolled my eyes as he got up with a cocky smirk on his face. I watched him observe the area before picking out his victim. He walked over to a girl while licking his lips and stroking his chin. She was chocolate and tall, maybe 110 pounds, with big breast and weave cascading down her back, she had big brown eyes and a nice jaw structure. I watched the two exchange words , then numbers as he held up one finger walking away. The next one was a little shorter than the last, but she was also chocolate, I was beginning to notice he was in love with the cocoa ( that was lame ). He stood there looking uninterested, but still talking making her laugh and get touchy, he smirked got her number and held up two fingers making his way back to me.

Mike: still gotta prove myself?

Me: what do you say?

Mike: lemme rap to ya fa a minute

Me: ok?

Mike: imma little high, but I seen ya ass down hea and had to approach ya. What's ya name?

Me: I'm beauty, whats ya name?

Mike: beautiful name, fa a beautiful girl, everybody calls me Mike, lemme whisper sumn to ya.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him, while licking his lips. He had my undivided attention, I was curious and intrigued about what he was about to say.

Mike:I got 90¢ in my pocket, if I had a dime like yourself I'd have a dolla, enough to get my thirsty ass sumn to drink
Once again He had that smirk on his face and I couldn't help but laugh...it was his humor that attracted them.

I had this chapter finished buut somehow this is all that's left 😑😒 ...I guess this can be a filler