Going Against Mama

2 Days Later
Me: Zay i need to know!

Zay: ya moms said no, so leave it there hard head makes a soft ass

Me: did u not see wtf i saw!!??

Zay: yeah B, I seen it but ya mo-

Me:fuck what she said, if somebody came to ya doorstep and looked more like u than u wouldnt u wonna know who tf they are?

Zay:yeah bu-

Me: then help me .... please?

Zay:maaan I'll be over inna few.

It has been 2 days since Handsome came to my house, and I was beyond curious to know who this man was. I know my father...well I think I know my father, he looked too much like me not to be. So who is the other guy?...the one I've been claiming to be my dad?
Just as my thoughts got deeper and deeper I heard a horn, and automatically knew it was Zay. I slid on some black yoga pants, and my red converse, grabbing my phone and key I ran downstairs, making sure to avoid my mom.

Zay: wassup?

Me:drive before my momma come out hea

Zay: whatever .
With that he sped off down the street, and the car was silent.

Me:so what's the plan?

Zay: ion think this shit a good idea B, like ya should listen ta ya moms on some real shit.

Me: i dont wonna hear that, whats the plan?

Zay looked at me before sighing, and shaking his head.

Zay:when this shit blow up dont say i aint tell u nun, ill take u to this dude....but sumn aint right , on some real shit.
The rest of the ride was silent, as I was wrapped in thoughts and questions to bombard this man with. Who? Why? Are you my father? Relative? How'd he know where to find me?
About an hour and some change later we pulled up to a nice House, the standard American Dream house...without the family. There was a dog, big house, white picket fence, and the neighborhood looked safe. My palms became sweaty and my heartbeat could be heard a mile away. Zay grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead, that eased my mind, but not for long. Without hesitation I rung the doorbell, and there he was.

Handsome: I figured you'd come around? How'd you find me?

Zay: I did some digging

Handsome: and you are?

Zay:Beautys b- .... im her friend
He gave my hand a light squeeze and I joined the conversation.

Me: hey ... I just wanted to know a few things

Handsome: have a seat, and I'll tell you whatever you wanna know.