oooh Lord

2 Weeks Later

Me: Keeeeev!!! im hungry and we've been looking for hours , im tired its not round here so lets go
Lets jump back real quick , after me and Zays little thing, I excused myself from the situation, Im not ready to be with him, or anybody for that matter. I've seen the girls he fucks with and its like a bag of potatoes vs. big juicy well riped peaches, both healthy but one just catches your attention more than the other. Ive been doing a pretty good job of avoiding any conversations about us , but avoiding him all together is hard since we go to the same school. I started hanging with Kevin to keep me busy, and he's real chill , no feelings tho, he understands my insecurities, and feelings concerning Zay..he's kinda like a boy bestfriend.

Kevin: i can't believe i lost it again!!
Kevin bought a puppy and somehow the puppy got out, so we've been riding around looking for it for almost 2 hours.

Kevin: it'll come back, what u wonna eat Zaxbys?
I smiled hard and gave him a eager head nod.

Me: then we can go to the mall , and ...damn i gotta go home, i forgot my momma had to work.

Kevin:..uhh well ill buy yall sumn to eat, and drop you off...kinda gotta busy day anyways
The only thing that bothered me about Kevin is every time my little brother comes up kevin always has something to do...I've been curious as to why, but never got aroumd to it and never will. I agreed to what he said, and just as we pulled up my mom was texting

My Queen😍👸: where you at nigga? 😂

Me: 😣😑 stop it momma, im getting me and him some food, otw

My Queen 😍👸:mmhm, you with that lil boy ? 👀

Me:what boy??🤔

My Queen😍👸: Zay 😏
HOW TF !!!?? This is why people abandon their younger siblings...snitching asses.

My Queen 😍👸: he just pulled up, im leaving Brison w/ him , see you when i get back love you😙 and dont take y'all asses in that room

Me: bye mom love you 😙😑
This nigga obviously been going to my house for awhile if my momma comfortable leaving Brison with him. I cant imagine the things he couldve possibly said to her...then I'd have to face him and me basically pushing him away.
At The House
When we pulled up Zay,Mike, Isiah, Brison and another lil boy were all outside playing. This nigga was too damn comfortable for my liking. Kevin looked at me with a confused but surprised look, and I looked back just as surprised.

Zay: yo who tf is this nigga?!
Awwww fuck. I quickly tried to gather my things and get out the car, but boy was I too late. Zay had marched over followed by the rest of the boys,

Zay: so wassup B? this the nigga you been dodging me fa?
....I said nothing, this wasn't why I was avoiding him but this is who i was doing it with.

Zay: so you dont hear me!!!??
I jumped back at the bass in his voice, and saw Brison and the other boy hiding behind Mike and Isiah.

Me:Zay you're scaring the kids, Kevin goodbye

Zay: nah Kevin, lemme rap to you. We aint tagetha but she mine, she might let ha mouth say differently but its a lie, so watch yo shit

Kevin: aye B when ya shit right hml

He sped off, and Zay looked down at me with an intense glare.

Zay: we'll be back,take the kids somewhere and we can meet up there.

Mike:alright, come on youngins.
I followed Zay to his car, and got in making sure to slam his door. When we pulled off Zay sped down the street, and as soon as he sighed I wanted to make a run for it.

Zay: you must think I wont kill your ass...thats wtf u think dont you?
I didnt have time to entertain his threats so I kept quiet.

Zay: why tf you been avoiding me?! fa that lame ass nigga? ...you got me fucked up B and thats on some real shit

Me: ion see the problem ...if I been avoiding you there could be no kinda attachment.

Zay: thats where you got shit fucked up.
We were now parked in his driveway, and heading inside.

Me: what you want Zay!!? I gave you what u wanted so why u still here!!?

Zay: you wanted me to fuck you!! you wanted to be treated like the rest of these hoes!! i was tryna show you sum real shit man, but you fucked it up!!WHY !!?? Cause you insecure af, and that shit fucks with yo head, you let lil shit get to you, and it fucks you over. You wanted me to make you feel wanted, to touch you, hold you, like you, want you, feen for you ...but you only wanted that shit for the moment , I knew what was up, but I wasnt gonna fuck you over like these other bitches ...but i wont chase you either.

Me: Zay I-

Zay: cut that shit tf out! you want me to treat you like a hoe? so that's what imma do.
He grabbed my arm and stripped me from my clothes, while attacking my neck with kisses. My mind was telling me no, but my kitty purred for his attention, and my heart feigned for his love. He grabbed me by my throat and slammed me against the wall

Zay: this wtf you want?
He viciously fingered me, before picking me up and carrying me to the couch.

Zay: ride me
Following his orders i slid down on his d!(k and st.....

To Be Continued .....😌🤔