MY MAN!!!

Its been about 2 days since that talk, and the story is too perfect for me to just accept it. I mean it was so put together, and his part of the story doesnt make since, my mom doesnt even have friends...not that i know of anyways. The situation still bothers me but today is Me && Zay time, so all shits being put to the side.
  Zay said we were going to Breakfast, then shopping , we even had hair appointments (lmao) , then lunch ( if we were hungry ) a movie, and a party later tonight. Of course my mom was somewhere between work and ducked off with that man, and Brison was with his dads people for a family reunion so I was free until Monday. 
   After my shower I did my hair, then made the hard decsion of what to wear. After about 10 minutes i decided to wear a USA polo shirt , a pair of light blue jeans, cut up to the ankles and my Olympic Foams. I wore my silver "B" necklace , with diamonds in my first whole and hoops in the second, and my nose ring was a silver stud.  I grabbed my white Guess bag, and put my furry red ball on one side and Bath and body sanitizer on the other. After loading my purse with the necessary items I called Zay letting him know i was ready, only to find out he was already on his way. I seen his pretty Black Range Rover pull up and got excited. He hopped out his truck to come and greet me. He wore a pair of black and white Reebok classics , a pair of black overalls , and a fresh white tee shirt underneath. His dreads were pulled back into a poinytail , he had his slugs in , and a Rolex sat on his wrist while a gold cross hung from his neck. My man was looking extra Daddyish (😍💕😛) . When our eyes met I couldn't help but smile.

Zay:goodmorning ma

Me: morning  daddy
   We shared a kiss, then he grabbed my hand leading me to the car. He opened my door and I got in, once my seatbelt was on he shut the door and went over to his side.
We rode in silence until Boosie set it off came on, this my faaaaaavorite song!! I turned up the radio and went into straight gangsta mode.

You wonna talk shit? you wonna run yo mouth? you want gangstas front yo mothafucking house?well set this bitch off

Zay: this yo shit baby ?

Me:hell- Zaaay stop recording me!!

I snatched his phone and started cracking up at myself ...i looked a fucking fool. A few minutes later we pulled up to IHOP and was immediately served.

waitress: hi im Alesha and I'll be your waitress. can i start u off with something to drink?

  Im not sure if it was me , or if she was making too much eye contact with Zay ...imma little crazy but im pretty sure she eyeing my man.

Me:lemme get a Sprite, what you want Baby?

Zay: uhh...Same , yeah i want a sprite too .

Alesha: ill be back sbortly to take your orders and give u your drinks.

Me: Zay you know her?

Zay: yeah, nothing big so ignore it

Me: whats "nothing big"

Zay: i smashed , and she tried to pin her baby on me.

Me: so u got a baby or no?

Zay:hell no , I cant even have kids ...i can but they never make it for some reason . ion wonna talk about it so drop it.

I rubbed his hand, with sympathy and changed the subject.

Alesha: here your drinks do you know what you want to order Zay?

Zay: B what you want?
    IGNORED BITCH 😛

Me: pancakes, chicken tenders , and a side of Hash browns , what you want?

Zay: steak and eggs, extra toast

Alesha: still like your eggs scrambled?

Zay: you can le-

Me: how bout I scramble ya face? how bout u scramble to find ya damn edges? how about you scramble and place our damn orders !!you was cute till you tried to come fa MY NIGGA now u trashy, and un-respectable good bye.

Alesha: this YOUR nigga but I was just with him last night .
   YALL!!! Bitch lying. Whipping out my phone I went to my pictures , Nigga was licking the soul out my coochie last night. from 8-12 we was bustin nuts back to back (😎😛) . All I did is laugh at ha whack ass.

Zay: damn Alesha , leave! she know where im gone always be at, and it aint with yo hoe ass.
   With that she finally left to place our orders. About 20 minutes later our food was served, another 15 and we were ready to go.  When we left iHop we headed to the mall, which was just down the street. The first place we went to was Bath and Body , Zay said " imma be sliding in there soon, you gotta smell like all this good shit with them thongs on and that bra...pushing them titties up..mm ..mmm...mmm" so we were going here, then VS. He picked out all kinda shit, the total was like 235 , and he said " i gotchu baby" I smiled and said thanks. Then we went to VS.

Zay: Aye B, come here looka these bra's baby.

Me: stop being so loud.

Zay: what size u we- nvm, ill check.
   Finding his way inside my shirt he came up short, simply because me and my mom wear the same size so i cut my tag off to tell the difference.

Me:38 D baby

Zay: whats ya panties...all that ass u gotta be a L , that puss-

Me: yes Baby Large now hush!!
   He worse then my damn momma , embarrassing as fuck man.

Zay: u want these lil suits the hoes wear? i can get u some uggs too, u can be my lil hoe (😂)
   This nigga...i just walked out the damn store, his dumb ass almost followed forgetting his hands were full. I guess he turned around to pay because I didnt hear him any more.

To Be Continied......😊

here yall go , anotha one coming later🤔 gotta finish their day 😍