Whoah...

Don't know if I wanna continue from the last chapter or start fresh... decisions... decisions.

Sunday Morning.

Ma: Beauty get up!

Me:maaaa!!!

Ma: you know my rule , if ya ass a-

Me: aint ready when im walking out ya getting left ....im up ok!!?

Ma:good go wake Brison up
I rolled outta bed and walked right into the bathroom, last night was a long ass night. Zay came over to me all mad and shit and I was all nonchalant like "maaan hit this blunt and chill out". That really made him mad, so he yelling and im like "where ya bitch at man?..you go do you and imma do me..alright?" He walked away and was like fuck if. Then Mike was like "maaan go easy on him... nigga don't know what he doing" and I'm like "soo wassup with this blunt? Lmao. And the night went on.
I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. When I got out I let the water drain out before starting Brison's bath water. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to his room. Brison is worse than me, his ass will get up and lay back down, then lie and say I'm up but be half sleep.

Me: Get up
I started shaking him, and then picked him up not in the mood for his shit. I took his clothes off and sat him in the tub.

Brison: why u do that!!! Imma tell momma

Me: OK, wash first

1 hour later
We were all ready to go, every Sunday we go out for breakfast, after breakfast we go to my grandparents house by noon, then by 2 we head to Walmart for matching PJ'S and snacks. Sunday is like our family day, sometimes my grandparents come, sometimes they don't, sometimes I'm allowed to invite the girls, sometimes I'm not.
For Breakfast we decided on iHop, when we arrived it was packed as every Sunday, so we sat down and waited.

Zay👅💦:wassup

Me: hi😒

Zay👅💦: man what now?

Me: that shit you pulled last night wasn't even cool

Zay👅💦:wtf? I turn around and you dancing all on some fucking nigga! Fuck you mean it wasn't cool!?

Me: Zay you fucking a bitch... SHE MIGHT BE YA GIRL... EITHER WAY YOU FUCKING HER !!that shit ain't Cool, but the same way I ain't YA bitch you ain't my nigga.

Kalissa😍💁:biiiitch!!! I know you with the fam, but text me later I got some mothafuxking juice fa YA.

Mariah😻🔥: bruh 😂😂 hml later, real shit man 💯

Mike👊💪: aye man , i needa holla at ya ass , 😂💯

Kevin🙊😎: good morning babygirl.
Kevin was the fine nigga from last night. He stood at bout 5'9, big brown eyes, and eyelashes that complimented them, with nice chocolate skin. (Guy in the MM is what I got for Kevin)
I slightly blushed, but put my phone away, when they called for us to be seated. After ordering we sat and talked,Brison was telling a story about something that happened at daycare.

Brison:..... and then...then.. he said no and started crying, he crybaby like Beauty s-

Me: look food!!

Ma: uh uh, u called my baby a crybaby?

Me:..uh a few times , no big deal. Lets just eat.
After breakfast we had to go back to the house because my mom couldn't find her medicine, while looking Brison stripped down to his boxers and fell asleep. Once he's out that's it, so we left him there and my mom went shopping alone, and I texted everybody back.

Me: hey, sorry I waited so long Sunday is family time.

Kevin🙊😎: no problem wassup, wyd

Me: nothing really & you?

Me: come over

Kalissa😍💁:im with Cassidy 😻 gimme an hour

Me:ok .

Me:pull up lil girl

Mariah😻🔥: alright

Me: Mike & Ike?

Kevin🙊😎: im cooling, you busy?

Me:yeah, i got my brother and my bestfriend coming over, why wassup?

Mike👊💪: boutta call

Phone Convo
Mike: I'm tryna put this big ass sleep over together and I want you to plan it, I'll pay fa every thing , I need invitations, flyers, rules.. bruh ion wanna be laying next to somebody and they fucking.

Me:how you gonna stop that? ...I'll do it, but you can't stop somebody from fucking. I'm thinking it be a big ass Pajama party, then everybody that can stay stay, but if they can't leave, and yo house big enough.

Mike: I gotta back up house we can use, these kids ain't gonna fuck my expensive shit up, and sounds like a plan just keep me updated. Enough of business let's get to pleasure

Me:if this ab- hold on Ike

Me: how tf u just walk in, no knocking ...no ringing the door bell or nothing ...disre-

Mariah:whatever, who u otp w/

Me: Mike . Aye mike lemme call you back .

Mariah: lets go in ya room.
I got up and followed her, i stopped to check on Brison first. When i got to my room Mariah was in nothing but one of my oversized shirts. I changed too and got in the bed.

Mariah: put sumn on.
I got on Netflix and we watched some movie about a black grandchild living with her white granddad or black grandma. Half way into the movie, Mariah's hand was rubbing my thigh, and slowly moving towards my ass. She grabbed it and I already knew what was up. Me and Mariah used to occasionally fuck around, never anything major.
She rolled on top of me and began kissing me, our tongues were at war as our hands roamed each others body's. She pulled my shirt up and began sucking on my breast, I held her head in place, as mine flew back enjoying the feel of her mouth around my areola. She showed the right one the same amount of attention before traveling down to my poonani. She kissed all around it and I opened my legs wider, she separated my lips and dug in. I moved to meet her motions as I pushed her head deeper into me. I was tugging at my nipples, increasing the pleasure and biting my lip holding my moans. I finally released, and she came up, juices dripping from her face and a smile tugging on her lips.

Mariah: i missed that

Me: me too , lay down.

Following my directions she laid back and I delivered the same pleasure she did. After she got her release we cuddled up and let our hands freely roam each others body.

Knock knock knock

Mariah looked at me, and I looked at her just as confused. Then it hit me that Kalissa was coming.

The first time the entire chapter didn't upload