Taken

I seen Mya and handsome , they were talking kinda like a regular conversation. Then Handsome started calling her a punk , then a bitch so I intervened.

Me: uhh Mya? you alright ?

Mya:y-yeah
  Her voice was a lil shaky, and I could see her body trembling. Handsome's eyes were burning a whole thru my face, I bet waiting on me to speak, but I wasnt. The way he was disrespecting My was unacceptable, I kinda expected more from him.

Handsome: hey...

Me: u sure u ok Mya?

Mya: mmhm thanks for checking. come on Babe

Babe?  With that she grabbed his hand and basically ran outta the store. I went to a register to pay for my stuff , and head home. When I got to my car I noticed 2 figures standing next to it, I stopped and Called Zay.

Me: baby 2 people are at my car ...

Zay: what you talking bout B?

Me: just come to Wal-Mart ..please?

Zay: yeah, ill call when i-

Me: dont hang up!

Zay: ok.
  We stayed on the phone for about 2 more minutes until I felt hands go over my mouth. I bit the hand and started screaming, so Zay could hear me, then I blacked out.

   The Next day
  I woke up in a room , not a ordinary room it looked like ... really fancy. The bed was big and had white drapes on each corner, a nice flat screen sat on the wall , and a dresser underneath. The bathroom was mainly white with specks of gold , like the soap holder, towel rack, toothbrush holder, just small things. Overall it was nice and warm, but I wanted to know wtf I was doing here.  Walking over to the door I twisted the knob, to reveal the door was locked, I went to the window which had bars on it ...wtf?
  I began frantically searching the room for my phone, only not to find it.

was this a prank?

Zay getting me back for leaving knowing I shouldn't have?

my mom getting me for never being home?

maybe one of the girls?

Kalissa because I slept with Mariah?

  Just as I climbed back in the bed the door opened and a guy came in.

?: aye here go some clothes..when You done come to the kitchen.

Me: where am I? ... i mean i know u cant tell but ...who took me?

?:...

Zay  pov
  I couldn't find my baby and it was frustrating af ! The fucked up camera's at Wal-Mart didnt help, her car was still there unbothered , her friends didn't know where she was and I refused to ask her mom. I had people out looking since I left Wal-Mart.

Maybe my ATL enemies followed me ?

maybe it was that nigga Handsome?

that bitch Mya?

  Calling the police wasn't an option so I called in my own force

Me: meeting at 12 round everybody up, anybody with excuses can find employment else where

Mike: wassup?

Me: B missing

Mike: say no more , i gotchu fam .

I couldnt put my finger on it, she so fucking innocent who'd wonna hurt her ....and why?