Establishing Something

First off, i appreciate all my.readers, didn't think id have 100 readers yet alone 1.51k reader's...so thanks for reading && back to the story.

I stopped, I couldn't do this.... I mean I wanted to, but I wasnt. He was wrong, I didnt want him in the moment, I want him forever ...but my insecurities fucked that up. I was tryna fuck him over before he fucked me over ...but he wasn't tryna fuck me over.

Me: Zay im sorry .... I do like you ...like I really like you but ...

Zay:but what? shouldn't be no but if you like me like you say.

Me: ...idk how to be with somebody, love them,care for them ...im not relationship material ...im not ready for a relationship, and im not tryna hurt you.

Zay; so what? you probably ain't ever gonna be ready, lemme show you sumn, give you all this love I got pinned up inside me...but then again I wont chase you, I respect you not being ready , but I wont wait forever.
Here I was exposed emotionally and physically. I wanted something with Zay but for some reason I couldn't go there.

Me:lets take this slow...?

Zay:whatever you want momma

Me:you know what I want ?

His arms were wrapped around my waist with his hands resting on my ass, my head rested on his chest, with him still inside me. His heartbeat was steady, and calming to me.

Zay: nah, what you want?

Me: something to eat , nigga im hungry!
My voice  echoed throughout the house and he smacked my ass making another echo. I got off his d!(k to see it hard and soaked, guess he wanted it as bad as I did.

Zay:felt good af in there.

Me:let me handle that for you ..?

Zay: nah come on lets wash.
After our shower Zay gave me something to throw on, and we met the boys at Frankies. For the rest of the day we hung out at my house, i even invited Mariah and Kalissa over.

Just a lil sumn to finish off the last chapter 😌
what's next?🤔
lemme know what yall want to happen...gimme ideas or sumn👀👂