New People

FRIDAY

Mr.Jacobson:good morning class! This is

??: Casey
Casey stood at maybe 5'6 with big brown eyes, glowing chocolate skin and braids going down her back. She was pretty, but by the way she spoke quiet. From a side view she had a nice ass, and big breasts.
I was done observing her just in time to see where she would be sitting. My eyes followed her to a seat between Zay and some other girl, I just shook my head and expected the worst. I was still mad at him about his "appointment" ...but then again I Couldn't be.

Mr.Jacobson: OK, for this assignment a partner is required,
A lot of moans and groans were heard, usually a partner is recommended but not required and from,what i know nobody ever gets a partner they actually want to be w/

Mr.jacobson: I know I know, but you can pick your own partner this time , if it makes it easy.
Students started scattering about , but i just sat there, i was never one to approach somebody to work with me. Reason one being i prefer to work alone, reason 2, i was too lazy. After 2 minutes everybody had a partner, then my phone buzzed.

Zay: come on
I looked at the message then him and just sat in my seat. i was silently hoping the new girl didn't have a partner, but she did... I still didn't move tho.

Zay: man u stubborn ass fuck, shit ain't cute at all and whatever yo problem is kill it, because I aint did nothing to ya

Me: wasn't tryna be cute, go get the papers so we can get this over with,

Lunch

By the time lunch came around I,was done with my attitude towards Zay, something in me was like fuck it, you mad for no reason . As usual me and the girls sat,with Mikey them but this time there was another guy, and i sat by him,instead of Zay.

??: whats your name beautiful?

Me: I'm Beauty , who are you?

??:Cassidy

Me: you got a sister named Casey?

Cassidy: yeah

Zay: I see beauty gotta thing for the new guys

Me:I see Zay gotta thang fa expressing feelings nobody,gives a fuck about

Zay: watch ya mouth B

Me:whatever... anyways where u from Cassidy?

Cassidy : Virginia

Me:why you moved?

Cassidy: job promotion

Me:mm...

Kalissa: aye B! Who that girl?

Me:Cassidy...Kalissa meet Cassidy...Cassidy meet Kalissa

Kalissa shyly waved and a smile crept on to my face, and a plan came to Mind. I got Kalissa to sit by Cassidy and I regretfully ended up by Zay.
I honestly didn't want to sit by him, his phone held a power higher than any other, and whatever was on it had his undivided attention.... I can honestly admit I didn't like it.

Zay:well ...that's my que. bye kids, stay in school

Mike:you need to take your own advice.

Zay: we still on fa lata?

Mike: yeah,text me after yo appointment.

Mike laughed along with, everybody else except me Kalissa and Mariah. My face just saddened and I payed attention to my phone as if it held something interesting. Zay finally left, and from the corner of my eye I saw some girl leave. Let me tell y'all something about me..I jump to conclusions quicker than the speed of light, and will make up an entire scenario.... and possibly Be wrong. But this time I held off ...because i got high hopes for him ...but I do think thats who he fucking.
Last block flew by, and I hurriedly got on the bus, I hated riding the bus but I'm too paranoid to drive. I have a license, and my mom gave me her old car but...imma punk.
There's a party later on tonight, and I happily plan on attending, reason 1: I wonna have fun, reason 2: I need a nigga in my life... lmao (seriously).
I'm wearing my navy blue and white baseball Jersey, light blue jeans cut at the knees and my all white huraches. I decided to keep the same accessories, and do my hair after my shower and nap.
Later that night
I woke up from my nap and hopped in the shower. After my shower I put on some lotion, panties and a t shirt ,and started on my hair. I just looked in the mirror for about 5 minutes trying to decide what to do with it. My hands Eventually started moving, and I ended up with goddess braids. I was content with myself, so I called Mariah and told her I was ready.

At the party
When I walked in I immediately spotted Zay, I wasn't looking for him... he just stood out. I ignored him and went on about my business. Mariah led me to everybody else, and I was immediately hit with the smell of weed, it wasn't a problem.. hell I actually wanted some, I just didn't expect it to hit me like that. I observed the room and saw Cassidy and Casey, Cassidy with Kalissa and Casey just cooling. I made my way to Mike and got comfy.

Mike: wassup witcha?

Me:nothing, just boolin
He looked at me and burst into a fit of laughter, I had to laugh too... idk wtf I was thinking. After he calmed down, he looked at me and said "you alright kid" , I smiled at his "approval", and he passed the blunt. He showed me some tricks, and within minutes I was gone, I felt good and free. I was okay, until I heard Lil Boosie I want sex. I rushed to the floor and grabbed some random guy. I was in my own little world, my hips had a mind of their own, his hands freely roamed my body and I was just going with the flow.
The song soon came to it's end, and my eyes fluttered open. The first thing I saw was Zay, something in me wished I had taken better control of my actions, but something else was glad he saw somebody else get my attention....and then I went back to Mike ready for my next high

Was this too long? I felt as if the other chapters were too short and didn't have much detail .... comment