Home?

It was the middle of the night , when I felt a hand shaking me. I was about to scream when they put their finger to my lips and shushed me.

??: Come on, Handsome and Mya went out,  and ya dude's waiting for u outside.

  My heart was racing, how was I gonna pack this shit before they got back? my stuff? Zayonna's stuff? I worked hard for my shit, and I wasnt gonna leave it.

Me: I can't go, I cant just leave my stuff

Mike: really!? you gonna stay here fa some shit guhh? u betta get the fu-

Me: aaaaahh fuck!
   I felt the worst pain , I've ever felt , and with my condition I automatically assumed it was a contraction. I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up , only for my water to break. He gave me a blank look, just as scared and clueless as me. Thinking on my feet I got her baby bag, my purse , and drug him behind me. Zay jumped out of his car and ran to me, swooping me up he carried me to his car, Mike got in his and we rushed to the hospital.

   8 hours 32 minutes & 43 seconds later 

    I finally met my babygirl Zayonna MiKayla Johnson ,  she had a head full of curly hair , and the cutest chubby face. Looking at her ears I could tell she would be chocolate , and her face already held a mug. I watched Zay whisper to her , the smile on his face brightened my heart , I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick pic.
  I knew he had to leave soon , Michael told Handsome , and he said he'd be by in the A.M. , I didnt tell Zay i wasnt leaving because I didnt want to lose my things, and now wasnt the time. He did me a favor and kept the baby a secret, from those back home , but all the pictures he was snapping had me worried. All I could do was sit here and worry, this is a moment im supposed to enjoy , and I couldnt.

Zay: aye B?

Me: yes? something wrong.
   He came and sat on the edge of the bed, still hold Yonna tight.

Zay: you gonna marry me? ... I mean I know this aint nun romantic , or breathtaking , but im offering you all of me, no planning, no hesitating , under the influence of no one ,  all of me in this moment right hea , right now .... I want you to be mine , forever.
     My heart was jumping roping with my vessels, my mouth felt like the Sahara desert, and my mind was racing like a hunting cheetah, I couldn't process any of it. And to make matter worse , Handsome and Mya burst into my room. Everything froze , my palms got sweaty , and I began to panic.