Anotha Asshole

Pulled me closer to where his lips were touching my earlobe.
"I don't want you to be worried ... Just careful" he whispered but with a voice full of authority. I snatched my arm away and walked off , I glanced over my shoulder to see him watching me intensely. "BRIIIIIIIIIING!!!" Great , I'm gonna be late. I stopped by my locker before going to class , and guess who was in the hall!.... Brittany and Kalissa , arguing.

Kalissa: you need to chill the fuck out Brittany

Brittany: fuck u and that bi-

Kalissa's hands were around Brittanys neck before my eyes blinked again, I watched as Brittany struggled to get her next bit of air and Kalissa struggled to give a fuck. "BRIIIIING...BRIIIIING" , okay now I'm really late , I basically jogged down the hall passing them as if I didn't notice they were there.
When I got in my class that shit head ass nigga was sitting in my seat , like ... The fuck ? Mike better take his cousin back where the fuck he came from. I walked and stood next to him , he looked up at me and then back down at his work. The nerve of this fucking nigga!!!

Me: uhh this seat belongs to me

Zay: shit , ion see ya name on it

Me: move ya papers

This man stupid , yes y'all I wrote my name on this fucking desk! I actually drew a picture by it too. He looked at the picture , then at me and erased my shit!.... His big disrespectful sexy ass ... I mean like he mad disrespectful and I'll fucking knock the wind out-

Zay: so u just gonna stand there ooooor??

Me: fuck u , ignorant ass thug wonna be ass nigga . I can't stand yo fu-

Zay: maan fuck u! Y'all females walk around here like y'all running shit u betta go sit yo midget ass down somewhere

Ms.James:that's enough ! Detention the both of u!

I looked at him , and he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and found a seat. The rest of the day I was pissed , his long ass like why the fuck can't he be chill and goofy like Mike? I mean ... Ion mind being in trouble ... But I know I mind going home and getting my ass kicked cause " I don't know how to act in public" .
Detention
Ms.James: Good Afternoon , all phones should be placed in One of those pockets and your name should be written on it .
There will be no talking , and everybody has to write an essay on why they have detention and what will be done to prevent it from happening again.
2 hours later
I was standing outside waiting on my lovely mother (note the sarcasm) when Zay and some girl walked by. She was smiling from ear to ear and he looked as if he was some villain who had succeeded.

Ma: BEAUTY GETCHA ASS IN THIS DAMN CAR! Out here at this damn school embarrassing me like I ain't -

Me: omg maaaaa!!

Ma: ma my ass , get the fuck in here

I slowly made my way to the car , being as gentle ass I could with the door , 1- so she wouldn't think I had an attitude 2- she loves this car more than anything and I'd hate to "cause it any harm"
The entire ride home I listened to her yell about manners , and awkwardly thought about ole boy and that hoe he had on his arm.

Y'all momma ever do that? You make a lil mistake / get in a little trouble and she blow it all outta proportion like u did some Osama ass shit?