Boy....?

The Following Week
I still hate Zay , and stare at Isiahs fine ass, he's still with Brittany and her and the girls still have some secret beef, but that's not my business. As a matter of fact we're all sitting at lunch right now. I'm next to the lovely Zay(note my sarcasm) , Mariah , Kalissa and Mike sat across from us, Isiah and Brittany were lapped up and the others were filling in empty seats.

Mike: aye imma have a kick back at my house y'all down?

Brittany : hell yea-

Mariah: don't speak for everybody I'm probably not going

Brittany: well bi-

Kalissa: shut the fuck up! Damn

Zay: shiiiit I'm down
More and more people started agreeing , and then there was little ole me.

Mike: come on Beauty it'll be fun

Me: I'm good I got stuff to do

Zay: ole stuck up ass
I heard Mike mumble "oh lord" I gave him the evil eye and he shut his mouth .

Me: look , I don't know what the fuc-

Zay: watch it
I jumped up outta my seat and stood over him , then he stood up and we were face to chest. He was looking down at me as if he gave no fucks about what I was saying as I looked up at him rambling my life away.

Zay: if u call me one more bitch imma fuck yo shit up man

Me: Bi-
Before I could finish he snatched me off the ground and had a death grip on my arm.

Mariah: oh fuck no! Nigga u done lost yo fu-

Mike: man shut up , let that man handle his business

Me: let go of me before I slap the fuck outta u
He held me tighter and looked as if he was daring me. I drew my hand back and did just as I said, by now all eyes were on us and an administrator was headed our way.
The look in his eyes scared me but I didn't show it , he let me go but quickly grabbed my hand and basically drug me outside. All I could think of was if anybody was going to help me...

Zay: what the fuck is your problem!!!?

Me:....

Zay: oh so now You can't fucking talk!!!
Now we were so close whatever air I breathed out he breathed in. My heartbeat sped up and I could see my chest rising and falling.

Zay: come on Beauty , lemme hear you say something
I still stood silent , his glare was intense and I was losing my mind. Diamonds don't crack under pressure but I was finna fucking shatter. He grabbed my face forcing me to look at him, and I broke.

Me: I'm sorry , I just don't like peo-
And he kissed me , hard. I felt his tongue poking at my bottom lip and accepted it. His hands left my face finding my neck, and his lips left mine finding my ear. He aggressively grabbed my neck and whispered " don't pull no stupid shit like that again" in my ear . He snatched back and I turned my head again to see Mariah and Kalissa watching us.
Later on that night I had agreed to go to Mike's little kickback and my mom said I could go. I didn't really agree , Mariah and Kalissa gave me 2
Options .1- go to Mike's kickback 2- they'd tell Isiah about my crush , and me being punk ass me I couldn't let that happen so I told them yes.